Title says it all. For some reason, i didn't like Pineapple Express too much but the more i watched it, the more i loved it and it grew on me.
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
I don't think I can name any movies, but that phenomenon is very common when it comes to tv shows.
I've heard it both ways
sunshine, i thought it was alright when i watched it first - now my fave movie
Any phrase followed by the word "FACT!" makes it more true that it already is.
Quote by hernythecow

If by "sunshine," you mean Eternal Sunshine, then hell yeah.

I first saw it when I was in like 5th grade and didn't get it at ALL. But now it's my favorite movie.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by hernythecow

Please don't let this man talk about "sunshine" from 2007 (the sci-fi). Completly awful imo.
It started pretty good, but the ending just ruined the whole movie.. So this movie just got worse as you kept watching, haha.

Eternal sunshine on the other hand, yummy! my favourite movie, and it just keeps on getting better everytime I watch it!
Gear:
Some sort of guitar, of some sort.
Another one
Big amp
Small amp
A pedal
A pedal again
Some kind of box that goes into the computer.. Haven't figured out its function yet.
Last edited by lutfish at Dec 24, 2009,
eternal sunshine used to be my fave movie until i watched the sci fi one again. i thought the beginning was alright, but then the ending was immense. it was so emotional and thought provoking
Quote by hernythecow

Quote by hernythecow
eternal sunshine used to be my fave movie until i watched the sci fi one again. i thought the beginning was alright, but then the ending was immense. it was so emotional and thought provoking

i am confused
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
i am confused

ahh sorry i was confusing. i was talking about two movies. a rom com called "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" and a sci fi movie called "sunshine". sunshine is my fave movie, but it used to be esotsm.
It's a wonderful life.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Yeah, Eternal Sunshine for me too.
And The Jacket.
And The Wrong Man, but only because I thought it was going to be some two-bit action movie when I first watched it. I wasnt looking out for clues or really paying attention, then the ending happened and I was like "Whaaaa?"
...In my opinion.
There Will Be Blood, I thought it was boring when I first watched it but I re-watched it and was absolutely blown away by Daniel Day-Lewis.
Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
what is 'having your carrot skinned'? surely it must be painful, having your penis flayed?

'I love you so much it makes me sick'

Wanna listen to some chilled out, slightly depressing acoustic music?? --------> www.myspace.com/theriftplasticband
I second Pineapple Express.

And present The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Batman begins.. I love the previous four batman movies so was a little disappointed with this one however watched it just before dark knight came out and i loved it!!
Napoleon Dynamite, I didn't get the humour at all, just didn't seem funny.

But the 2nd time i watched, of god how i laughed.
Epiphone G-400 Cherry Red
Vox Ad50VT
Quote by josh999x
Spinal Tap.

I still can't bring myself to like that movie. It's clever, and unique, but I just don't find it funny, and it's just boring.

For me, it was Hot Rod. I absolutely adore that movie now, and is one of my all time favorites, but when I first saw it, I was like, ".....Huh. That was.... yeah, I'm getting a sandwich. I'm hungry."

Then I watched it with friends, and it just clicked. Such a genius work of absurd humor.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Dances With Wolves - At first I was like "Yawn," then I was like "Shit, I feel guilty..."

The Sound of Music - I appreciate it a bit more.

Typically, if I dislike movies that's a definite opinion. These are just ones I saw when I was small and liked Thundercats.

Those were dark times...
Quote by thewho65
Dances With Wolves - At first I was like "Yawn," then I was like "Shit, I feel guilty..."

The Sound of Music - I appreciate it a bit more.

Typically, if I dislike movies that's a definite opinion. These are just ones I saw when I was small and liked Thundercats.

Those were dark times...

Looking back on childhood, you realise that all of the movies you love are terrible.

But you still love them anyway, because they've been ingrained since you were young, so you can't help but love it.

Like Double Dragon.

>.<

and, yes, that's the guy from Iron Chef America. He had a "film career" to start. :P
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
when it first came out i thought napoleon dynamite was the worst idea ever now its my favorite movie.
FORZA CATANIA
had to be 300 for me, I first watched it when it came out and I didn't enjoy it the 2nd time around I thought it was a half decent movie
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Hot Fuzz, I guess I really didn't pay attention to it the first time I watched it, I didn't laugh or crack a smile at all. But the second time I loved it.
Spirited Away.

First time I saw it, I thought "what the ****?" But I guess I was, like, 12...

But it's my favourite movie now.