According to Slash on his myspace blog, marshall will be announcing a new Slash Signature amp at NAMM
"I'll be at the NAMM show next year announcing the New "Slash model" Marshall, as well as a new signature Les Paul & a signature set of Seymour Duncan pick ups, all of which will be available early in the new year. I played the new "Slash model" prototype with the new Seymour Duncan pick ups at the KLOS Christmas Show at the Nokia recently & they sound fantastic. The performance was a little loose, but the guitar sounded great ; )"

Could this be a reissue of the silver jubilee?? Does anyone have anymore information on this?
Quote by ShallowEndings
Tis old my friend.

yeah sorry, just seen the other thread
It'll probably be a limited edition MG.

Maybe they'll reissue the first run of Slash amps (Marshall 2555SL) with a new cabinet and ridiculous price tag.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It'll probably be a limited edition MG.

Maybe they'll reissue the first run of Slash amps (Marshall 2555SL) with a new cabinet and ridiculous price tag.

Yeah, that sounds like Marshall to me... i think i saw a picture of slash with two of them, but they were not silver in any way, could have been 2205's but meh i couldn't tell from that tiny picture.

As for getting a Slash tone, heck even he himself admitted he couldn't achieve his AFD tone.
Quote by stykerwolf
Yeah, that sounds like Marshall to me... i think i saw a picture of slash with two of them, but they were not silver in any way, could have been 2205's but meh i couldn't tell from that tiny picture.

As for getting a Slash tone, heck even he himself admitted he couldn't achieve his AFD tone.

According to Slash's twitter, it is based on the amp used for AFD
Quote by slashfan31
According to Slash's twitter, it is based on the amp used for AFD

Well shit, Slash doesn't even know what he used on AFD.

It might be based on SIR #39 Stock. That would be too cool.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.