Give the person above you areason why you nan could beat there nan at a certain activity.
this is a sort of expereiment to see how stupid a thread you can make with out losing all of your streeet cred...(i have non...)

ill start us off :

My nan could beat your nan at a shop lifting competition...

beacuse shes scouse
Quote by Stugg334
I just started writing a metal solo, and so far I have:

*Hit Lead Button On Mesa*
*Spread legs to width of 160cm*
*Perform facial expression akin to that of having a woodpecker chip away at your rectum*
*Practice scales*

My greencaster =)
My nan could beat your nan cus she would crash her face with her walking stick
RIP Tom Searle.
My Grandmother's are dead. Thanks for the reminder asshole
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
my nan could beat your nan at lawn bowling.

because she beats everyone at lawn bowling.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

My nan could beat your nan at everything

cos she walked from East Prussia to Bremen in the middle of winter 1945 to escape death by the soviet army when she was 14 years old.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Last edited by OddOneOut at Dec 24, 2009,
Quote by OddOneOut

cos she walked from East Prussia to Bremen in the middle of winter 1945 to escape death by the soviet army.

+1 to her

if it's true
Quote by forza21
+1 to her

if it's true

True indeed. East Prussian evacuation.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by ShallowEndings
I want to laugh, but i don't know if its true. :-/

It is true but you can laugh
I didn't actually get offended by this thread.

My Nan could beat your nan at being a zombie
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by OddOneOut

cos she walked from East Prussia to Bremen in the middle of winter 1945 to escape death by the soviet army when she was 14 years old.

/thread

One of my gandmas is dead
My grandma could beat yours at making pie.

And Alzeimers. She could beat your grandmas at Alzeimers.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
My nan /would/ lose at a snowball fight to your nan.

She's only seen snow once.
My nan would beat your nan at making me feel amazing.
"Fetch the cards, Benji," She would say. And we would play 500 well on into the night. I always won, she could never take a trick against me. I realise now that she was letting me win, but it always made me feel like I was ahead of the pack.

There was a park across the road from her house in those days. One of those rotating swings stood in the center. It was taken down in 1998 when the new safety standards came into effect. She would bring the cordless house phone across as she watched me twirl my little brother around on the swing. Then when we got into a fight over who's turn it was to do the pushing, she would walk over, hobbling with her walking stick and make us play paper scissors rock for it. I would always win as my four year old brother always chose paper. Those were great times.

Then one day around this time last year, my mum came in and told me that nan was at the hospital. She had fallen and broken her hip. She warned me that injuries like this could be fatal in old people. I braced myself for the worst and headed for the hospital. I had never seen nan looking so frail. Every breath was a huge effort, every movement was agony. I held her hand and she looked up to me.
"Now Benji, there is a chance I might not make it through this..."
I told her to be quiet, everything would be ok. She smiled at me and lay her head back on the pillow. Her eyes closed and everything was silent.

Anyway, she was just sleeping. She got better and my parents chucked her in a home and sold her house. We are pretty loaded now.
I feel amazing.
...In my opinion.
Last edited by Benjibum2nd at Dec 24, 2009,
Quote by OddOneOut

We Have a winner!

/thread
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Well I guess if we do indeed have a winner, there's little use for this otherwise spammy thread. *reported*
SHREDIT: Oh and TS, don't make a stupid thread in the first place.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you