Do you just put the attenuator in your pedal chain? Also, dumb question, but will I still be able to control the overall volume with my volume pedal>
Quote by warrenduane
How would a Weber Mini Mass sound through a Deluxe Reverb?

Why the hell would you attenuate a 22 watt amp? I mean I know those are kind of loud, but you can definitely overdrive them at a reasonable volume.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Why the hell would you attenuate a 22 watt amp? I mean I know those are kind of loud, but you can definitely overdrive them at a reasonable volume.

Do you have one? I value my hearing.
Quote by tubetime86

Exactly the kind of amp worth attenuating, IMO.
I read that the Weber isn't made for cranking the amp volume and attenuating hard because it uses a speaker motor or something, but that's what I want to do. Is this just crap?
And are there any voltage differences for whatever reason if I ship from the US to Australia?
The deal with weber mass series (including mini-mass and a bunch more) is that it uses a jen-you-wine speaker coil (speaker motor, actually) and is a more transparent sound.

As far as "cranking the amp volume", go for it, as long as the weber attenuator is rated for the wattage.
*Note, give yourself some breathing room. If you've got a 50 watt amp, get the 100 watt unit...

Personally, I prefer THD, because even though they're not quite as transparent, they've got some tone shaping control. Those f&*ckers get HOT though!

EDIT to above:

No, no difference at all.