i wonder how many good looking girls play guitar hahahaha anyone know any? my dream is a hot woman that shreds like me!!! lol

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Why? It doesn't do anything for me personally Oh and if you want a talented female guitarist look up Ana Vidovic. There is a 100% chance she is better than you ever will be.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Well we don't have them enough on this forum that's for sure(I'm talking about girls in general, not only hot ones)
my girls hot and tries to play guitar idk if that counts i just have no patience LOL
And when i can wake up to see the sunrise in your eyes then we'll finally be free and i'll know ive made it home. . . .- DArkest HOuR
Quote by theBaartMan

She's icky.

That's what I thought.

The bass doesn't do her justice either.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
This is as bad as gamer nerds drooling over gamer chicks.......
A musician is a musician and should be respected as such despite sex or appearance! Id hate to be a female guitarist, you get recognised for being hot and holding an instrument more so than your skill.....
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
I don't see what makes a girl with a guitar more attractive than a girl without one. If a girl plays guitar far better than myself, I'd be too focussed on being jealous of her playing ability to regard her as a woman.

Also, I'm glad no-one's mentioned Jacqueline Mannering or the Great Kat.
girls dont have the patience to learn guitar...the most popular instrument for a girls is the piano because there rich parents made them
Quote by link no1
girls dont have the patience to learn guitar...the most popular instrument for a girls is the piano because there rich parents made them

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.