EDIT: Reminds me of instrumental Devin Townsend with bits of Mastodon. I like
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Last edited by Dopey_Trout at Dec 24, 2009,
Quote by CatharsisStudio
Hahahaha Whats up dude. good to see another sneapster on here <3

man your mixes and clips are always perfect

Hey man! Didn't know you were on here! aha, Awesomo! bout time this forum got some sneapsters on it!

Thanks!

Quote by Dopey_Trout
Wow, production is superb

Liking the sound of this stuff man, got a cool vibe from it

Thankyou bro!
I have heard like hundreds of songs that sound the same...sorry ,but it´s not very original. Good production, btw.
Quote by Talentlessjoe
I have heard like hundreds of songs that sound the same...sorry ,but it´s not very original. Good production, btw.

Fair enough, everyone has their opinion, Thanks!
Quote by Sora 01
Fair enough, everyone has their opinion, Thanks!

Lol dude, don´t get me wrong. I like most of the ideas you recorded BUT I wanted to say that I have heard similar production, similar beats and ideas in other recordings by other artists and guitarists online. They opt for a fat, Messhugah-like sound and triggered drums. They also use very low tunings and then put a clean guitar above the whole thing to make it sound more melodic. I am sorry, it´s not my thing...
Thanks Ryan!

I understand joe, i could say that about your stuff too though, and also most musicians, everything brances off from something else, it's just about what you yourself can add to it
Quote by Sora 01
Thanks Ryan!

I understand joe, i could say that about your stuff too though, and also most musicians, everything brances off from something else, it's just about what you yourself can add to it

Of course you can say that about my stuff and any other musician´s .It comes to how original you can get to sound despite of your numerous influences.
Production is superb, I'm guessing you record it yourself? That's something I wish so many bands could understand, that production is key. Ohhwell.

I really like it at :50. The only complaint I can have is the fade out at the end falls out too quickly once the other sounds come in, but that might just be my imagination I'm not sure.
I like it and am a big fan of a lot of your band influences on the page. Seeing how you have so many songs up, I got to ask how do you get so many ideas for songs? I mean I've been trying to write for a band in the last year or so, and I've only finished 2 songs and have 4 others still only half done. Any advice?