Prolly not right place for this but i dun care, here is the situation

I got a new guitar that i love and i'm thinkin, when i look at my favourite bands, the guys always have heaps of different gear and for their albums they use different gear, would it be possible to use this guitar on any future albums i record

like, is that alright? to use the same guitar over and over again for different albums?
i mean, is there anything wrong with that or is it fine, because i snagged this guitar for a good price and i love it, i don't want to use anything else to be honest, but i want the pits thought's

and the funny thing is, i'm pretty sure you guys can't come up with any backward stupid questions this time, as this has nothing you can twist into something sick / twisted

No. Guitars run out of music after 4-5 weeks.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
*Facepalm*
yes, you can use the same guitar for more then one album.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
If you like the sound from your guitar/amp, then record with it. If you find a different setup that you like better and you happen to be recording, then use that. Why is this even a question? You use what you like for that song/album/ep/youtube/whatever.
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Quote by Frost_Power

and the funny thing is, i'm pretty sure you guys can't come up with any backward stupid questions this time, as this has nothing you can twist into something sick / twisted

I can, you have the grammatical prowess of a retard.