Just took the strings off my mexican nashville telecaster for the first time and was away to put on the new ones when I realised they've got no holes... now i've taken off the strings and have no clue how the strings where put on before, anyone else know how to put new strings on guitars like this? Help would be much appreciated please, cheers.
Guitars gear
Fender Nashville Telecaster
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
it's got those really old vintage style tuners with the slots, right? If so look up how to tune those, as I have no idea. haha. Sorry .

the top of the tuners should look like this

( | | )
Haha, yeah thats them, really pissed off i never noticed til now
Guitars gear
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
I've got slot heads on my bass. The string goes down into the center shaft of the post then wraps around the post. If there's no hole or slot though...not a clue.
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
theres a slot ontop... but no hole in the middle
Guitars gear
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
if they are vintage style tuners (i have grover vintage style tuners on my 57 strat) then what you do is put the string in the hole that is vertically drilled in the little shafter and then you sort of wrap the string around the top side of it and bend/crease the string around the top side of it while pulling tension on it while twisting the knob to keep wrapping the string. very hard to explain on the internetz