View poll results: Would you take part?
Yes
23 48%
No
18 38%
Yes but i'd only be taking part ironically because im a very funny person
7 15%
Voters: 48.
Okay your favourite band, i dont care who they are and it doesn't really matter, has got a vacancy in which ever instrument you play, and decide to audition for the position on a reality t.v. x factor, american idol kind of format.

Would you take part even though your some of the same people who protested against x factor a week ago?
Poll, bro.

Plus who says everyone protested?

..I did **** all
STRIKING MINORS
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
They don't play metal on the x-factor...

Well imagine they do ok?
Quote by Mources
Poll, bro.

Plus who says everyone protested?

..I did **** all

I didnt say it either dude
I'm nowhere near good enough to be in my favourite band. Or any other professional bands, for that matter. And I have a moral objection towards reality TV.

So no, I think I'll pass
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
No I wouldn't, not because I'm against the program or it's ideas I just don't want to be included in it. I don't seek fame/recognition.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I didn't take part in the Rage thing just because I hate the X Factor, it was mainly because that Olly cunt needs to fuck off. He's just another act that's going to have one single then disappear forever.

X Factor can stay on for all I care, even though we are going to end up in a world where children are born obese and braindead, so they don't have to do all the hard work to reach that state by the time they're 12.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I didn't take part in the Rage thing just because I hate the X Factor, it was mainly because that Olly cunt needs to fuck off. He's just another act that's going to have one single then disappear forever.

Olly came second <_<
No. Because:

1) I want to hear my favorite band not be part of it
2) I want to be famous because of something I did, not what they did
3) Do not participate in reality TV for political and moral reasons
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
I would enter, though i know i would be rejected i still get seconds on the tv for Worst Performance Ever

Greetz
Fuck. Yes. Hypocrisy doesnt matter when you have a chance to fill in for your favorite god damn band, man.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
im not good enough to fill EVH position
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
being a member in a band isnt simply being able to play the instrument theyre missing and able to play their songs on it... it might work for a few weeks, but theres not guarantee ull all get along, and then u get the boot and u just end up looking like an embarrassment and im pretty sure ull never be able to listen to that band again.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by rabidguitarist
even though we are going to end up in a world where children are born obese and braindead, so they don't have to do all the hard work to reach that state by the time they're 12.

Quote by Minkaro
Olly came second <_<

Shit, so who won? Horse-girl or the fat man?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Minkaro
Joe, the geordie.

Can't say I remember a fat man

I got mixed up.

Olly was the fat man. Not that he was fat, but he did stretch a couple of rather tight shirts open.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW