My Seagull Maritime SWS just came in

http://www.herbdavidguitarstudio.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3321&osCsid=6165f2f7569b4c6c0356ab5bcf85c8f0

Its a rosewood guitar with electronics (I've heard people say acoustics with electronics sound worse, but I thought it sounded great).
This is my first acoustic guitar, so do you guys have any tips on how I can keep it in good condition? I've heard of getting a humidifier.
GOD! I'm so jealous! hahaha

this is exactly what I want but I doubt i will be able to get it. My college financial aid will not come through, as a result I'm forced to sacrifice my Christmas present...which was going to be a Seagull maritime SWS...URHGH!!

as for maintenance, in my opinion it's all common sense. guitars are very heavy duty, and a lot of time people exaggerate the idea that they are delicate. just use common sense. don't have a guitar in room temperature and the next second it's bellow freezing point. other than that you should be fine.

congrats man!
Last edited by MrPapi at Dec 24, 2009,
Thanks man Hope you can get it someday soon! I remember not even considering it because some guy told me it was mostly for folk music (which I never play), but I played it and loved it.

And yeah I was hoping most of it was common sense, sometimes when I lurk these forums I see some crazy things people do to protect their guitar
Very nice man! I've never played one with electronics, but had a go on a couple of bog standard seagulls. It's bizarre, they sound beautiful, but I can't stand the shape of the headstock! Puts me right off owning one...
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
oh man, i have a seagull maritime also and i love it! excellent christmas gift!