I forgot to get booze in and everywhere is closed. I have hash and bacardi but need beer. Will asian supermarket/cornershops be open?
Go out and have a look.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Cyanide176
tesco 24hr? It might close at 9-10pm tonight

dont have a car. the local one here shut at 6 ;(
find an offy, if worse comes to worse there tends to be busses running to supermarkets.
Go out on the rob man, loads of people wont be home and people tend to have more stealables at this time of year
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
try and get on a military post. they sell alcohol 24/7
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
the corner shop near mine is open till 10 and they are all white

you should of remembered booze though you naughty person
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
I forgot to get booze in

As an English person, this makes no sense to me at all, how do you "forget" alcohol?

Anyway, the best bet would just be to go out and look, there are always a few offys that are always open, for some reason. If you find one, remember it in case a silly situation like this ever arises again.
Had this exact same problem last Friday, couldn't find anything open and it wasn't even Christmas Eve, so good luck!
Quote by Zoot Allures
of a bottle of martel.

wtf is that?

anyway my hash choc eclairs are kicking in so im phoning the chinese.
Asda and Tescos are 24 hours, not sure about the rest, SOME spars are open until 12 midnight.