So this is a song I've been learning for a while, I found a new version outside of UG that has this weird slide, that I can't figure out how to make sound right:

Gm A Dm C#m Cm D7/F
e|-----3h5-5-6-5-6-5-----3---------------------------10----|
B|---6-----3-3-3-3-6-6\0---6-----6-5-----5-4-----4-7-------|
G|-5-------3-------6-6\4---5---5---4---4---3---3---8-------|
D|-------------------------7-7-----6-6-----5-5-----7-------|
A|-----------------0-------5-------4-------3-------8-------|
E|---------3-----------------------------------------------|

http://grahamchoo.blogspot.com/2007/02/going-home.html

It's the 6\0 and 6\4 at the same time.. how do you slide to 0 exactly? What I've been doing is sliding from 6 to 4 on the G string, and just letting go of the B string at 4, but I don't know if that's right.

It's played here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Gqn-ASgjE
bad tabbing... but I see what you'r saying. just slide down, but when you get to the 4th fret on the G, just pull off the B.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
All my ads were thoughtfully done. There is nothing bad in the ads for the new instrumental album I'm promoting entitled "Bursting the Bubble I. The ads can be viewed on the TheAstroboy9 channel, as I build my campaign. I at least have 5 of my original 11 ads running for the new album at this time to help promote my new album, but I'm at a loss in how to proceed with the other 6 that have been deleted or the one that was disapproved. I don't even know why I have 5 YouTube ads that are labeled as "deleted" in my "Ads" tab in AdWords at this time, since there is no way to get a reason why?

At least with the one "disapproved" notice, I'm told I had removed the ad from my YouTube channel, which is true because I did that after I read the ad was disapproved and I had another, better one minute ad I ready to go, which I preferred over the orginal ad that had been disapproved.

I also can not promote an ad from YouTube into the Ad campaign I do have running and have it get listed in the "Ads" tab as pending at this time. It goes into my "Ads Group" tab, but not into my "Ads" tab, like all the other ads did when "pending review". Everything is stuck right now.

Maybe it's better to shut it all down and just start over again, given I can't talk to a live person at Google to rectify this or tell me what is going on. Hell of a way to lose an advertisers who are trying to make a good effort to get through any rough areas on a start up. Google needs to establish a live customer service department to help us, who are helping to pay for their existence.
===========
Airline Credit Cards
Merchant Accounts
eh whats the point even its a spambot.. in other words probably just a program that spams accounts and posts stupid add shit.
Use code when you tab

e|-----3h5-5-6-5-6-5-----3---------------------------10----|
B|---6-----3-3-3-3-6-6\0---6-----6-5-----5-4-----4-7-------|
G|-5-------3-------6-6\4---5---5---4---4---3---3---8-------|
D|-------------------------7-7-----6-6-----5-5-----7-------|
A|-----------------0-------5-------4-------3-------8-------|
E|---------3-----------------------------------------------|

Quote by randomhero93
bad tabbing... but I see what you'r saying. just slide down, but when you get to the 4th fret on the G, just pull off the B.

+1
That's all it is.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Sorry to hijack your thread but I'm having a problem somewhat similar. /4? slide up to 4 from?
Quote by zosowashere
Sorry to hijack your thread but I'm having a problem somewhat similar. /4? slide up to 4 from?

Probably 2 or 1. Listen to the song for it. It's not terribly important though, as long as you get the slide effect.