It was 71 degrees yesterday here in Dallas and I was wearing shorts. Today we are getting 1 to 2 inches of snow as I speak.

wtf?
Its nice to have a white Christmas, but like i just got home from college in Kansas and thought I had escaped the snow...I was wrong.
Quote by Dstars10
It was 71 degrees yesterday here in Dallas and I was wearing shorts. Today we are getting 1 to 2 inches of snow as I speak.

wtf?

yeah man! what part of dallas are you in? im in lewisville.
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
It snows in Texas? To the rest of the U.S., Texas is just pictured as a hot-as-**** wasteland, so.....
Quote by herby190
It snows in Texas? To the rest of the U.S., Texas is just pictured as a hot-as-**** wasteland, so.....

Actually the north part of Texas is pretty "tree-y". <--Derp
It's the south-west that brings that description.
atleast you had that day of the 70s, Ive got 30s for the past month and a foot of snow right now with more expected tonight.
Wheres this mother ****ing global warming when I need it
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
England - 1 inch of the worst snow ever that won't even go away. We complain we never get snow, we eventually do and everyone realizes how crap it actually is. I guess its better than rain though.
I live in Duluth, MN right on Lake Superior. You all know nothing of snow. Have you ever been caught in the middle of a thunder-blizzard before? The most incredible thing ever.

Also, we've gotten about 10-14 inches so far today, I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.

And to the dude saying it was -4C at your place, I wish my town got that warm in the winter. Late Jan/early Feb will probably be highs of -5F, wind chills around -40F
I miss Morbid, the metal forum sucks now
Last edited by rockybo at Dec 24, 2009,
Quote by dm1925
yeah man! what part of dallas are you in? im in lewisville.

Flower Mound area
Quote by SamMetalGuitar
3 or 4 days ago here in Oradea were about -10 degrees Celsius.Today were 14 degrees Celsius

I'm an American and what is this?
Quote by rockybo
I live in Duluth, MN right on Lake Superior. You all know nothing of snow. Have you ever been caught in the middle of a thunder-blizzard before? The most incredible thing ever.

Also, we've gotten about 10-14 inches so far today, I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.

Used to live in Germany. It'd stop snowing in Feb., and pick up again probably September. If anyone's going to gripe about snow, it's the guys who live up north in the world.
Enjoying some nice 50s in Northern California. California is so awesome.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by rockybo

And to the dude saying it was -4C at your place, I wish my town got that warm in the winter. Late Jan/early Feb will probably be highs of -5F, wind chills around -40F

I was born in Minneapolis
haha im in fort worth and it's coming down super heavy.
I would've described yesterday as warm.
That's crazy
Quote by rockybo

win.
Quote by rockybo
Quote by Dstars10
I'm an American and what is this?

Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Here it snows 6 months a year, I fell through the snow and got stuck in the 5ft snow, srsly, I needed help getting up. It's not that cold here right now, but we've had 20-celcius last week and it was annoying.

It didn't snow today
...What!?
Last edited by Ergin at Dec 24, 2009,