Neat Finnish death metal band that I've been craving a lot of lately. Formed in 1991 and released an EP and a full length, both are worth checking out! Good mixture of doom, brutallity, and dark melody a la Demigod and other well known Finnish death metal acts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEuGiXJ1bus&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh5HasTCHDU
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

Seriously guys? Least you could all do is bitch about why it sucks!
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

I've got Member of Immortal Damnation sitting next to me.

If anyone bitches that this sucks, we'll gather up a posse and rape him.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
The LP re-release should be arriving in the mail any day now. Will be proudly showcasing the poster on my bedroom door.
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Time for a bump.

Band rapes, eat your heart out childrens.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Ah, it's nice to see some appreciation for this band. One of Finland's most overlooked (around these parts, at least). It's a damned good album.
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Yeah, like Holy Death, and the DOZENS of threads i've made. Like those.

These guys get as much attention as they deserve, if a bunch of people hopped in here just to say, "cool band" I don't think that's really deserving. Sorry, i'm all over the place.

But you get the idea, very few will really appreciate bands like this.
cool band
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
^ roflmao sickest bump.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
As I recall, this is pretty standard Finnish Death Metal. Not as good as Demigod, but not bad. Nothing I'd shit my pants over.
^ Well pretty much. But average finndeath is still finndeath.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Funny, I recall not enjoying it a whole lot the first time round. But coming back, I like it. Dont love it, but they're a good band. Far as Finndeath I still like Desolate Shrine/Depravity/Demigod most though I think.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Demilich remain my favorite for finndeath but Depravity and Abhorrence come close.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
The riffing is damn good but the leads sound great. Something a bit off about the drums though.
Purtenance is pretty good, I listen to them occasionally. Nothing special, but at least their music has a dark, filthy atmosphere that I enjoy.
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Finndeath is my favorite kind of death, so therefore Purtenance are a band that I enjoy.
Quote by Scourge441
Finndeath is my favorite kind of death

Quote by beadhangingOne
This thread should just be retitled: Finndeath Appreciation Thread (aka: Finndeath is best Death!)
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"