First: Merry Christmas.
Second: Yeah, I know some of you are tired of me posting threads... But I think it's fun.

WELL.
Pit Monkeys, have you opened presents yet ?? If so, favorite present for now ?
Share it with us.
I don't have my favorite yet. It is with a luthier being assembled. It's a warmoth strat.
Well my dad got me an upgrade to Ableton Suite 8, from Live 8, which is AWESOME! So many instruments, and I can now create and play any sound I want! That's really the only gift I've received so far, and it stands a good chance of remaining my favorite after tomorrow, but we'll see!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I have to wait to tomorrow to get my stuff, but I doubt I'll have much I actually like for Jesus-day, seeing as though I asked for 3 things & the cheapest thing was "too expensive" & I was asked to make a different list, but there is NOTHING I can possibly think of that isn't the things I already asked for
I've recieved 100$ and a box of chocolates so far. Haven't seen my dad or extended family yet though.

Modded Russian Big Muff here I come!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm

Technically this, got it in summer though.

That's how I roll.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone

Technically this, got it in summer though.

That's how I roll.

Thats one badass finish, love the pattern
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
Quote by Antis0cial
I've received some pics from my ex girlfriend who wants me back....

Don't do it man! Quick, to the RT, lest I save your being!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by BlitzkriegAir
i got a boner from my girlfriend

If your girlfriend gives you a boner, does that mean that at one point in time she had a penis...?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by _-Joey-_
I have to wait to tomorrow to get my stuff, but I doubt I'll have much I actually like for Jesus-day, seeing as though I asked for 3 things & the cheapest thing was "too expensive" & I was asked to make a different list, but there is NOTHING I can possibly think of that isn't the things I already asked for

That about sums up every Christmas for me. Except for this year, I think my mom finally listened to me and got my relatives to chip in for that sexy new amp i want/DESPERATELY need. =D
My birthday is in 6 days.. So I always have one gift

I've received 3 months of guitar lessons and a brand new starter for my car.
i got my best present early to help with coursework.

my laptop.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I'm in the process of selling old gear and will get $500 for it GO ME!
Thus, my Christmas present, besides whatever else I'm getting, is going to be a white Schecter Hellraiser that I turned $500 into.
my new throwback Marc Andre Fleury jersey from my dad is my favorite of what ive gotten, ive gotten a bit of money though which i used to get a new 16g ipod nano as well as a couple of movies and COD: MW2. but moneys so easy to give though, theres not the same meaning behind it as there is with an actual gift

so the jersey for sure
NOPE
TS I don't think anybody cares how many thread you make cause your a girl nobodys gonna question it.

BTW I haven't gotten anything yet.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by Rokeman
Cliff Burton biography, it's given me something to read and enjoy.

To Live is to Die? i read that this fall, its really interesting
NOPE
Quote by _-Joey-_

Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115