Hey dudes and dudettes!

I just got the Boss CE-5 Chorus ensemble for christmas and I'm LOVIN THIS THING!! With my Bdi-21 (sansamp ripoff pedal) I have a very similar sound to Duff McKagan on Contraband with VR! It keeps a good low end, and you can add chorus to both high and low frequencies just as you please.

I was wondering if there's anyone else out there who's found a good use for this pedal in hard rock and metal genres, or maybe something entirely else? Settings, suggestions or comments, anything is welcome! I'm gonna toy around with this pedal all night, I'll make sure to post something as soon as I get some neat results(if there's any interest).

Merry christmas to all!!
Baaaaaaazz
tapping. listen to only ash remains bass solo (at east it sounds like hes using a chorus)
Ibanez SR 505
Brice Defiant 6 lizardburst (soon to have)
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Boss GT10B (soon to have)
He doesn't use a Chorus Pedal, I saw him play it live. It's au Natural!
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles
Nevermind, that's a stupid pun for Australian pyromaniacs.
Just forget I said anything.

Quote by mac_attack
THE PURE SEXUAL THRILL!!!!
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10
the only song off the top of my head that has heavy bass chorus is Stranglehold by Ted Nugent, the bass line pretty much has chorus throughout the whole song. Alot of the 90's grunge movement used alot of chorus. A chorus effect can always come in handy when you want to fatten up your sound, experiment and use it to see how you think it should be used, merry christmas
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
Not in metal/hard rock, but lots of stuff by Peter Hook for Joy Division has lots of chorus. His use of the EHX small clone is pretty well known. The intro to the Twenty Four Hours is a good example.
Try adding other effects like distortion or overdrive over the chorus. I just got a danelectro fab chorus, and i've pretty much made up my mind that it will ALWAYS stay on when i play, then i'll add overdrive or fuzz afterwards, depending on the song. I love it =P
i use my chorus for when i am playing to Tool
I believe there was a book that claimed the world was created in seven days. Best-seller too!

A minute is all i need...wait, that came out wrong.

Bass Gear :
Spector Legend 4 Classic
Hartke 2500 head
Hartke VX 410 cab