my ps2 keeps tellin me it cant read the discs i put in it and i have two brand new ones... any help on what could be wrong
Editing out my help. don't be a prick and you will be helped.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Last edited by parigod at Dec 24, 2009,
this always happens with ps2's.
Len cleaner will help but the problem will get worse and worse.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by ieatu
Your probelm is that you have a pretty outdated system. :/

no shit, thats cause i dont have the money for a new system. do you know anyway to fix it? and learn to spell
Quote by tgregory2010
no shit, thats cause i dont have the money for a new system. do you know anyway to fix it? and learn to spell

Don't be a dick and learn to read replies.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by parigod
Don't be a dick and learn to read replies.

i posted that before all the other replies asshole
Quote by tgregory2010

Tell me what word I misspelled in that sentence, then take your own advice?
Hey, here's how you fix it, take a bat and violently beat the shit out of your old PS2.
Quote by tgregory2010

Irony that his spelling mistake was most likely caused by one of his fingers hitting the keyboard 100ths of a second before this other while your post is littered with them.

Back to the point: Lens cleaner
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Last edited by GaijinFoot at Dec 24, 2009,
Is it the original one that is really big and bulky? Because I had one of them that did this and I was told that the lens in it was outdated and can't read the information on the new discs or something like that. I ended up having to buy a new slim ps2 and it's worked great ever since. Other than that just clean the lens and stuff. I know Gamestop sells cleaning kits that work pretty well try there maybe they can help you.
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Quote by wannabestoner69
Is it the original one that is really big and bulky? Because I had one of them that did this and I was told that the lens in it was outdated and can't read the information on the new discs or something like that. I ended up having to buy a new slim ps2 and it's worked great ever since. Other than that just clean the lens and stuff. I know Gamestop sells cleaning kits that work pretty well try there maybe they can help you.

alright dude thanks
Fix it, and hold onto your ps2 til March. Then and only then should you upgrade to PS3, when FFXIII comes out.
...In my opinion.