I play a Fender Deluxe, an amp made for cleans, and at the worst with a tiny bit of blues gain (even at 10, it's not very distorted compared to most amps). I knew this when I bought it, as that is mostly what I play. But I want like a Zeppelin style gain. So any recommendations? I looked up gain pedals, and I can only find a few gain boosters, any suggestions?
A clean boost should do the trick. Check out EHX ones. Or build one urself. There are some good BYOC kits that are very nice.
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
I used to play through a Fender Twin and had the same problem...I bought a handful of pedals, but nothing really did the trick.

The best I could do was a TS-9 OD in front of a Big-Muff, but I eventually gave it to my dad and bought the Mesa...
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Maybe an over drive pedal is what you are looking for?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
get a british sounding OD pedal, i would think a marshally one would do best as you can use it for Zep as well as a plethora of other classic rock bands.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out