Does anyone have a good chart showing the life expectancies and infant mortality rates of leading world countries so I can prove to my ignorant family that infant mortality is lower and life expectancy is higher in countries with socialized/nationalized medicine?

Sorry for run on
Quote by archangels666
Oh, you mean like one you could find on Google?

Im having trouble with google tonight.
World Health Organization ranked health care systems around the world in 2000. United States ranked 37th.
12 fret fury
Why don't they believe you?
what reason do they have to think you would lie about something like this?
if a countryy has better medicene and better health care, why would more babies die and those that survived die younger?
WHY? WHY? WHY?

IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

p.s. i learned this stuff in geography, tell them that i said you were right
Last edited by Lou108 at Dec 24, 2009,
Quote by archangels666

If you click on any of those, youll notice that none of them have links to charts. You know, big colorful charts that are easy to understand. Easy enough to understand so someone who doesnt support nationalized medicine can read
Quote by tubatom868686
If you click on any of those, youll notice that none of them have links to charts. You know, big colorful charts that are easy to understand. Easy enough to understand so someone who doesnt support nationalized medicine can read

Ya know, this is why people in the Pit don't like being helpful anymore. For Christ's sake, the first links in both of those searches take you to Wikipedia, where there are fabulous, colorful tables that give you life expectancy and infant mortality rate by country.

And it's not too hard to figure out which ones have universal health care. Wait a minute...

WELL WHADDAYA KNOW?
Quote by archangels666
I try to help some guy I don't even know trying to stick up for himself against his family and all I get is complaints. Darn kids.

*Grumble*

It's ok. Here have a beer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.