Well this is a really haggard recording, seeing as we only had one mic at the time, and the kick drum was busted up. It was really just seeing how it would sound when it was all put together. I know it's out of time, and whatnot, but I just wanted some crit

Myspace Link
Suggesting that it's "out of time and whatnot" is not a great way to get people listen to your stuff. If you're bashing your own work, what do you think that inspires in people who you want to hear it?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Suggesting that it's "out of time and whatnot" is not a great way to get people listen to your stuff. If you're bashing your own work, what do you think that inspires in people who you want to hear it?

Well I wouldn't want people expecting more than what is going to be presented.. I know the flaws in it, and just wanted to see what people had to say, so that I will know what to change before we start putting a lot of work into it. But thanks (no sarcasm)
Song is actually okay. Obviously, the quality needs to be better for people to enjoy it.
Screams are decent. They'd sound much better properly recorded and with the right effects added.

Seemed to me like you guys added gain to the screams? Big mistake if you did.
It only makes the scream sound crunchy and just unnatural.

But in terms of music, generic deathcore.

Nothing too special, but great attempt.
Work at it and improve.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Quote by reaper_x
Song is actually okay. Obviously, the quality needs to be better for people to enjoy it.
Screams are decent. They'd sound much better properly recorded and with the right effects added.

Seemed to me like you guys added gain to the screams? Big mistake if you did.
It only makes the scream sound crunchy and just unnatural.

But in terms of music, generic deathcore.

Nothing too special, but great attempt.
Work at it and improve.

Well we had re-recorded the vocals, and they sounded WAY better, but they somehow went missing >.>

No, there's not any gain on the screams, I think it was just the way it's mixed with the guitar. Yeah, it's pretty generic right now, but for what we're working with, I'm pretty happy. Once we get our second guitarist it should sound way better. Thanks!
Quote by shredder2be93
Well we had re-recorded the vocals, and they sounded WAY better, but they somehow went missing >.>

No, there's not any gain on the screams, I think it was just the way it's mixed with the guitar. Yeah, it's pretty generic right now, but for what we're working with, I'm pretty happy. Once we get our second guitarist it should sound way better. Thanks!

No worries. Haha, sorry if I sounded terribly blunt.
My intentions are well, I swear D;
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.