Hey!
So this is a song I wrote and recorded in less than 2 days.
Not really a full song. It's just a little over 30 seconds.
But yeah, I think it's pretty sweet.
The recording quality is pretty decent, concidering I recorded it with a USB mic, haha.

Oh, and one more thing, I play everything in this track (Guitar, Clean vocals and Growls/screams) apart from the drums, which are programmed.

So yeah, let me know what you think and shizzzz.
Enjoy!

You can find it here: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/reaper_x/

Catch!
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
The screams are good, the drums sound fake, but that's alright, and the guitar quality is decent.

But the singing....maybe some people like it, but that isn't for me.

Still pretty good.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
No offense, but even though I hate this kind of music, yours was especially bad. The guitar and drums were pretty much the stereotypical riffs and beats you'd hear in those kinds of songs. But worst of all were the clean vocals. The growls were okay, though a bit too muddy.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
No offense, but even though I hate this kind of music, yours was especially bad. The guitar and drums were pretty much the stereotypical riffs and beats you'd hear in those kinds of songs. But worst of all were the clean vocals. The growls were okay, though a bit too muddy.

Haha, no offence taken. After all, you don't like this kind of music anyway.
Instrumentally, it wasn't too bad. Kind of stereotypical for the genre, but thats ok. Overall it wasn't too bad, except for the clean vocals. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but you should probably stick with screaming, because you're much better at it.
Quote by MPica
Instrumentally, it wasn't too bad. Kind of stereotypical for the genre, but thats ok. Overall it wasn't too bad, except for the clean vocals. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but you should probably stick with screaming, because you're much better at it.

Haha, yeah, screaming + guitar are my main priorities.
Kinda working on the singing. But eh.

Thanks
The singing aint really that bad, but it would sound a lot better if it were more down in the mix, as it is it sticks out real good. Hiding it a bit would make it less noticeable. Not really my genre, perhaps it's supposed to be more prominent, but I thought I'd point it out.