Pretty awesome man! I really love the clean one. The only thing I would change on the clean one is take out the two chords during the distortion part between the open and the B suspended (I think) but do what you want, other than that I'm gonna add you to my list of influences.
I checked the "metal song" original #2 and thought it was catchy. The video was a bit creepy because the cam was so slow that it looked like you weren´t moving.
You hvae a good distortion, but dude, metal on a fender? It would sound killer on an ibanez!
Quote by Talentlessjoe
I checked the "metal song" original #2 and thought it was catchy. The video was a bit creepy because the cam was so slow that it looked like you weren´t moving.
You hvae a good distortion, but dude, metal on a fender? It would sound killer on an ibanez!

Hahah lol I do look kinda creepy, Im working on a much better vid of that, i have an esp m2 its just the strings where pretty bad. but ill defentily be posting a much better version for sure, thanks for you insite, merry christmas.