Page 1 of 2
So I was sitting on my back patio just chillin, and suddenly I hear a guitar from far away (I live in the country). Just randomly jamming.

So I get an idea: I bring my amp outside, hook it up, crank it (40W), and just play. The other guitar stops. Plays a very short little lick. I play one in reply. And this goes on for like 2 hours just trading licks back and forth with this mystery guitar player until he stops.

I wait for about half hour and nothing.. I was kind of sad to see my mystery guitar friend go.. Hopefully he will return one day, because that anonymous jam was sooo much fun. I've never heard of anything like this before, it was really cool
That does sound amazing. You should have went and found him.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I do that occasionally with some guys down the street. They are a band and have drums and everything. I know where they live, and I could go introduce myself, but I like the mystery. Plus they are like 400 year old jazz musicians
...In my opinion.

!!!!
Cool I guess.
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
I didn't stop you stopped! Get you ass back out there!

That does sound cool, There is a guy that I hear playing drums in one of the houses ajoining one of my paddocks, (I live in the country as well) I might try that.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Lol awesome, and the fact that you lived on the country made it even more awesome maybe they were some magic musical rocking creatures or maybe not, anyways, just out of curiosity, what kind of music did you both play? Jazz, Blues, Rock, Metal?
I would have gone looking for them if I were you, because I would go crazy never knowing who it was.
Guitars
ESP Viper-400
Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH
Epiphone/Gibson Acoustic

Amps
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Effects
BBE Crusher
Maybe it was a badass smokin' hot blonde with huge tits that's been playing guitar since she could walk and has a mad crush on you and has been stalking you for agesss...

...don'tcha wish you met anonymous now?!
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by Silveroon009
Lol awesome, and the fact that you lived on the country made it even more awesome maybe they were some magic musical rocking creatures or maybe not, anyways, just out of curiosity, what kind of music did you both play? Jazz, Blues, Rock, Metal?

His distortion sounded like heavy metal, but we were just trading blues riffs. It actually kind of reminded of the scene in that Crossroads movie where he's having the guitar battle at the end, the way they trade riffs, one guy plays and the other guy 'ends' the riff. It was pretty much that for 2 hours. He was pretty good too. **** now I'm regretting not plugging in a mic to the amp and talking to him/her.
i saw this happen on a movie but i cant remember which one

this would be so sick if it happened to me but i live in the country as well and the only instrument people play around her is the banjo
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
Maybe your anonymous friend stopped to go find you but you lived 31 minutes away so they never found you because you left? :/
Quote by shreder666
This my friend, is the magic of christmas...

nice.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I feel jealous. However, I got a new knife for Xmas. So, I feel less invidious than usual of such fortuitous musical circumstances.
Dude, that is seriously really sweet. I'd love to do that.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by porker117
i saw this happen on a movie but i cant remember which one

this would be so sick if it happened to me but i live in the country as well and the only instrument people play around her is the banjo

Deliverance?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Sounds like a heart warming lifetime channel movie plot to me. Awesome tale tho
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I half-expected this to be a I-just-lost-my-virginity thread. Regardless, that is pretty bad ass.

Don't worry TS, I'm sure he'll play again some day, then you can prance in jam land.

*Stares motivatingly at the clouds as a unicorn flies overhead*
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Frost_Power
That is possibly the best story i have ever read

Same. Seriously tho, you should try to find him/her. Who knows, it could be a her?
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Wow. I thought it was cool when I got into random jams with people at the music store. TS what you did was ****ing epic.
Epic!!!
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Schizophrenia's a bitch, eh?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I love how everyone's saying "He or she" with a hope that he'll actually find a female guitarist.

Hot female guitarists are almost as rare as the Dodo

Either way, sounds cool, I'd love to do it, but I live on a row of houses in a big town, I think people'd get pissed off
that Is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFing epic bro. I wish that happened to me.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Sounds like duelling banjos in that movie to me.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Spike6sic6
Same. Seriously tho, you should try to find him/her. Who knows, it could be a her?

Quote by naedauuf
His distortion sounded like heavy metal, but we were just trading blues riffs. It actually kind of reminded of the scene in that Crossroads movie where he's having the guitar battle at the end, the way they trade riffs, one guy plays and the other guy 'ends' the riff. It was pretty much that for 2 hours. He was pretty good too. **** now I'm regretting not plugging in a mic to the amp and talking to him/her.

I doubt it.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
TS, you're the only Dec 09'er I like. That said, you're the only Dec 09'er I've seen.

But that's freaking awesome. I live in a neighborhood so it's not like there will be any mystery if I find a jam with someone anyway
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by naedauuf
He was pretty good too. **** now I'm regretting not plugging in a mic to the amp and talking to him/her.

10 bucks says that it was a guy.
Page 1 of 2