I love my family, i really do, but when we all get together, something always seems to happen. This year, I found my 26 yr old sister may not be related to me at all!

So Pit, what are some shocking family get together stories, because we all have that crazy uncle who likes to tell war stories when he's drinkin eggnog and Jim Beam!
We all just get drunk as ****.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Erik_Aero
My dad gets drunk on Christmas and beats me.

My dad gets drunk on Christmas and doesnt beat me. Its his own little way of giving me a present.
...In my opinion.
We avoid talking, cuz if we talk...arguements & all-out brawls start. Yeah, people start bitching, then punches go flying, then somebody ends up with a bruise on their face. By this point, usually whoever's the drunkest is the winner for that year. Hence, we usually don't talk. "Yeah, pass the Tequila" -- That's the only phrase I ever say for 8 uncomfortable hours.

So...how's your fucking family?
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Dec 25, 2009,
Dude, if she's in no way related to you, you gotta hit that. For /pit/, man. For /pit/.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
Dude, if she's in no way related to you, you gotta hit that. For /pit/, man. For /pit/.

Please never do that again and go back to /b/.

Besides, if we did identify ourselves that way, it'd be "do that for /forumdisplay.php?f=11/.
Defender of the Llama
Quote by mmm_watcha_say
Please never do that again and go back to /b/.

Besides, if we did identify ourselves that way, it'd be "do that for /forumdisplay.php?f=11/.

I just saw that used and thought it was funny. I'll stop.

UNREGARDLESS I stand by my statement.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
My two younger cousins and I lock ourselves in the guest bedroom of my grandmother's house and trade guitar licks for about 3 hours, breaking only for food, drinks, and gifts. The whole house can hear some of the most mangled up garbage to ever come out of my little cousin's pawn-shop-special. Pearl Jam, Primus, Metallica, SRV, Hendrix, RHCP, Pixies, Bad Company, Slayer, OffSpring, Ramones, Freddie King, B.B. King, Cannibal Corpse(yes, we played 'I Cum Blood'), Bob Marley, get the picture? Really, we try to piss everyone off. So we wind up dicking around witht he whammy bar and drop-tuning most of the time. We start serious, then get ridiculous.

We never really play a whole song either, just riffs and paices of solos here and there. I told the story of how I wrote a song about sex in the most obvious of metaphorical ways to one of them's guitar jamming, a la Arlo Guttherie's 'Alicie's Restaurant Masacree.'

Yeah, we pretty much leave the old folks and younglings of the family in the other rooms and play guitar, tell dead baby jokes, and try to play guitar with that ham-bone we stole...then subsequently gave to the dog...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Last edited by Just_a_picker at Dec 25, 2009,
My uncle spilled turkey soup over everyone after tripping over a cord from an electric blanket. I was the only one that had to clean up.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
My family gets drunk and end up fighting with each other over nothing. Tonight, my grandpa and my bro/uncle went at it over car engines and my grandpa kept talking about the pope story. >.>
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝