Hey, this is my cover of Use Somebody by Kings of Leon. Tell me what you think? What I need to do to improve of my voice? I just bought a usb condenser microphone and really wanted to show it off .

The song is in my profile, please feel free to comment or rate .

C4C of course.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Last edited by preludetowar at Dec 26, 2009,
Hey, that sounded good. The guitar playing was a pretty solid. A few burps here and there but hey, it happens. About your voice. You have a nice voice; very soothing. Your sense of pitch is solid and you have good control. I PERSONALLY don't like the airy sound but a lot of people do and a lot of people try pretty hard to make their voices sound like that.

Sweet cover.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Hey man... it sounded great! I enjoyed your voice... you didn't try too hard to sound like the original singer, you really let your unique vocal quality shine through. Guitar was recorded with the same condenser mic? sounded good

if you want to C4C, i have a thread here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1251235
Last edited by boxcarguy07 at Dec 26, 2009,
Very good man. I like the original-ness. The way you sang "Somebody" was awesome with the way you carried out the last part, that really caught my attention for some reason! The "Ohhs" were also very good!