Hi, merry christmas. So i want a wah pedal and i found this wah on thomann. However, i don't want to buy something that is not tested, or just terrible, i searched for reviews, howeverm i found none. So i'm thinking, have anyone tried this wah? Is it good/bad? Pros and cons? And is it just worth the money? Thanks.
I'd get the Ibanez WH10V2 over any currently available wah. $100USD and it beats anything else I've tried till you start getting into your Fulltone Clyde Deluxes and whatnot.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
The V845 should be pretty much tops for your price range.

We, of course, do urge saving more and getting something a little better. But people rarely have the patience for such endeavors.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Also, sorry for double posting, but what do you think of dunlop crybaby GCB-95 wah? i would buy it used, but is it better then v845?
I like the Vox it's more of a blues, classic rock type wah, but the Crybaby I've heard it's versatile wah but there is something in the sound I just don't like.
Quote by ch0
I'd get the Ibanez WH10V2 over any currently available wah. $100USD and it beats anything else I've tried till you start getting into your Fulltone Clyde Deluxes and whatnot.

Yeah. I would suggest this as well.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6