well ive realized that im a maple fretboard guy............ and have no maple fretboarded guitars lol.

ive been looking around and no website has cheap good maple fretboarded necks with 24 fretsfor a build.

does anybody kno of any?

i checked GFS,and mighty mite, and rondo. none

id would be a huge bonus if it had sharktooth inlays too

thanks in advance.
Classical Guitarist
Have you looked into Ibanez ? They´ve come out with some models that normally had rosewood fret boards but went to maple, and they look great. I have an older rg1550 which has the maple neck and fret board and all in all just an amazing guitar.
I would´nt buy a cheap neck, that is your playing surface and if that sucks then your screwed. Get a good one even tho they cost a bit more.
Last edited by sstony at Dec 25, 2009,
Quote by sstony
Have you looked into Ibanez ? They´ve come out with some models that normally had rosewood fret boards but went to maple, and they look great. I have an older rg1550 which has the maple neck and fret board and all in all just an amazing guitar.
I would´nt buy a cheap neck, that is your playing surface and if that sucks then your screwed. Get a good one even tho they cost a bit more.

Yeah that's what came to my head too.
I just remember Ibanez's RG350ex or something.
Black guitar with white maple neck.
It has a floyd. So it also depends what you're looking for.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
If it is just a maple fretboard 24-fret neck that you are looking for, try Warmoth. They make great necks and can make you one to those specifications. I don't know if they do sharktooth inlays, but you could ask them.