Hey all,

So this isn't a thread asking how to intonate my guitar, but moreso, what on earth do I use to do so? I'm told you just use an allen wrench to adjust the saddle position with the string loosened. None of the allen wrenches I have seem to fit though! Does anyone know what size you need to adjust it on a Jackson DK2M? (Licensed floyd, not an original), or do I gotta go buy some special tool? Help appreciated!!!
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60
- Avatar 4x12

- Many pedals, plus other stuff