Hi!
I'm thinking about setting up a pedal board, but i need some help on which pedals to buy.

I'm mainly a rock guitarist, but i also play some blues. I aleready have the boss MT-2 and Boss BD-2. What more pedals should I get?
A good chorus, perhaps a flanger and / or a phaser, and definitely a tuner pedal. The brands are up to you. If price is no object, I'd recommend a Red Witch Empress chorus and an MXR or Boss flanger or phaser. As for tuners, look at Boss, DigiTech's Hardwire and the Planet Waves tuner pedals.
First I'd like to say that you don't HAVE to buy pedals. IMO you should only buy the pedal because you know you want the sound it gives. Not just because everyone has pedals so you're supposed to have pedals too.

Secondly, my dream blues pedalboard contains a wah, a clean boost, overdrive, a (not too extreme) fuzz, phaser, chorus, analog delay and a reverb.
Personally, I'd go for something like this
Korg Pitchblack -> Morley Wah -> EQ -> Tubescreamer -> Superfuzz -> Small Clone -> Phase 90 -> Line 6 DL-4

Of course, this would be with a two channel amp, so that I could have afew different tones. Clean, Bluesy Breakup (Clean + Tubescreamer), Rhythm, Lead (Rhythm + EQ/Tubescreamer), Fuzz (Clean + Superfuzz) & Mental Fuzz (Clean + Tubescreamer + Superfuzz), then use the wah, EQ, chorus, phaser & delay as you wish, that's be quite a versitile board to my mind.
thanks guys. I want the Big Muff Pi and a Dunlop Crybaby. Are these pedals good?
keep suggestions comming please!
Quote by WtrPlyr
First I'd like to say that you don't HAVE to buy pedals. IMO you should only buy the pedal because you know you want the sound it gives. Not just because everyone has pedals so you're supposed to have pedals too.

Secondly, my dream blues pedalboard contains a wah, a clean boost, overdrive, a (not too extreme) fuzz, phaser, chorus, analog delay and a reverb.

+1 to this. That would make an awesome blues 'board. I'd have mine a little simpler though
Tubescreamer, clean boost, wah, analog delay, reverb (provided the amp doesn't have it) & maybe an extremely lush chorus.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey