I need some comedy dvds since im on my own this crimbo. I like michael mcintyre old eddie izzard, python, fawlty towers, peter kay...
Stand up wise, anything by Bill Bailey or Ross Noble.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
I need some comedy dvds since im on my own this crimbo. I like michael mcintyre old eddie izzard, python, fawlty towers, peter kay...

Dara O Brian and Tommy Tiernan are good, although the humour may be a little irish...
Ross Noble - Nobleism.
Bill Bailey - Part Troll.
Ed Bryne - Pedantic and Whimsical.

/THREAD
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Flight of The Conchords?
"I don't claim you'll have a better time with Colt 45...but why take chances" - Billy Dee Williams
Tim Minchin, Russell Brand, early Bill Bailey.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Dara O'brien
Russel Howard
Tim Minchin
Bill Bailey
That mitchell and webb look (sketch show but still awesome imo)
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Frankie Boyle, Bill Hicks, Richard Pryor... Then again you said you like Peter Kay so maybe not
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
kat williams
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Quote by rabidguitarist
early Bill Bailey.

Does he even have a DVD out before Part Troll? Sure there's just some shoddy bootlegs.
Quote by DanRev
Does he even have a DVD out before Part Troll? Sure there's just some shoddy bootlegs.

I think Cosmic Jam and another one that I can't remember the name of came out before Part Troll. All his DVD's are pretty much the same though.

EDIT: Bewilderness was out before Part Troll, Cosmic Jam was after... Close enough
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Dec 25, 2009,
I've bought plenty of good stand up DVD's recently:

Ed Byrne - Different Class
Jimmy Carr - Telling Jokes
Russell Howard - Dingledodies (This in particular is incredible, especially if you have a slightly immature sense of humour )
Rhod Gilbert and the Award Winning Mince Pie
Stewart Lee - Stand Up Comedian (A bit more intelligent/sophisticated than the others, bit of an acquired taste, most of my friends don't like him )

Finally, both the Mock the Week - Too Hot for TV DVD's are amazing, tons more vulgarity from Frankie, and they really show just how funny Andy is.
Quote by SilentHeaven109
I've bought plenty of good stand up DVD's recently:

Russell Howard - Dingledodies (This in particular is incredible, especially if you have a slightly immature sense of humour )
Stewart Lee - Stand Up Comedian (A bit more intelligent/sophisticated than the others, bit of an acquired taste, most of my friends don't like him )

Finally, both the Mock the Week - Too Hot for TV DVD's are amazing, tons more vulgarity from Frankie, and they really show just how funny Andy is.

I agree about these three, I saw Russel on the tour for this DVD, and he was outstanding. Stewart Lee's comedy vechile is fantastic, very clever stuff. And i'm looking forward to watching Too Hot for TV 2 sometime.
Quote by DanRev

Cosmic Jam, Bewilderness, Part Troll, Tinselworm, Remarkable Guide To The Orchestra.

That's the chronological order. Tinselworm is the weakest, but still enjoyable, Part Troll is easily the best. The Orchestra DVD is great but not really laugh-til-you-cry comedy.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Stand up wise, anything by Bill Bailey or Ross Noble.

Your opinion is correct.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand