My friend bought me COD6 on Christmas eve, so I installed it on my PC.

However, my brother bought it me today aswell, and I don't want him to feel bad about it :/ any suggestions as to what I can do with the spare disc/key without having to send it back to a store? It would be really awkward for him if I was to do so

Thanks in advance for all serious replies.
Quote by KGB_INC
Sell it on Ebay. He'll never know.

I was considering it but that would be the same as handing it back to the shop which would be embarrasing
you could always tell your brother that your friend already got you it.. I don't think it would be that embarassing.. Surely he won't mind trading it for another game.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by 05t16
I was considering it but that would be the same as handing it back to the shop which would be embarrasing

Does he already know you have one or something?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
If he's got a computer give it to him so you can bolth play.I once had a similiar situation when halo 1 came out for pc.
Team Coco
Quote by KGB_INC
Does he already know you have one or something?

Yeah he knows I was playing it early this morning, must be pretty awkward for him so I need to find a use for it or something.

Quote by seanfysco
If he's got a computer give it to him so you can bolth play.I once had a similiar situation when halo 1 came out for pc.

We have an old pc that wouldn't run it, but perhaps if I upgraded it I could install it on there...

Might be the way forward, in the mean time more suggestions are appreciated
Last edited by 05t16 at Dec 25, 2009,
That happened to my friend (turns out the gift I got was the one he got two of ) he just kept one at one house and another at another...

I guess you could just tell him.
DUDE!!!!!!!

Now you play both games!! AT THE SAME TIME!
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
I'm sure he won't mind if you exchanged it for another game.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
How about you make a little scene which I would like to call: a guy and 2 games.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
How about you make a little scene which I would like to call: a guy and 2 games.

You're trying too hard
Quote by 05t16
You're trying too hard

how so?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
how so?

urdoinitwong

1 gamer, 2 call of duties.

On topic: Just give it back to your brother and explain, it'll be less embarrassing doing it that way than prolonging it.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
so an 07'er and 08'er think they know it better than a, 06'er?
FUUUUU
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
so an 07'er and 08'er think they know it better than a, 06'er?
FUUUUU

It's your intelligence and post count in a forum that matters, not your join date .
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by Shredoftheday
It's your intelligence and post count in a forum that matters, not your join date .

Amen.

TS, tell your brother your friend got you the game already, but you're really happy he got you one and you're going to and exchange it for another one. Problem solved.
Quote by Shredoftheday

Nope, it's all about the join date. Intelligence is impossible to gauge over the internetz.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Listen, give your brother a hug and thank him sincerely, but tell him that you already got it from somebody else, and you don't want him to waste his money. Tell him you don't need a gift from him to show that he loves you, but if he really feels that he should give you something, he can take it back to the shop and give you something useful. He'll understand, I'm sure.
You got two copies of a game that doesn't exist yet, you should probably just be grateful for it.

MW2 came out after COD5 and is therefor reffered to as COD6

Quote by cornmancer
Mail it to me

cash via paypal and it's sorted PM me lol!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
CoD5 hasn't been released yet either bro

Dude stop being so anal about games. Even if they aren't called COD5 and 6, they're the 5th and 6th ones in the series, so people can call them 5 and 6 quite happily until they release ones specifically called COD5 and COD6. Don't be such an asshole about it.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by 05t16
ok flameshields down back on topic please :3

Just ask him if you can return it, but if you do that do it like the guy at the top of this page said.
Or you could mail it to me.
Quote by asator
Dude stop being so anal about games. Even if they aren't called COD5 and 6, they're the 5th and 6th ones in the series, so people can call them 5 and 6 quite happily until they release ones specifically called COD5 and COD6. Don't be such an asshole about it.

KK bro, brb, playing GTA27
"CoD 5" was actually the ninth CoD game i think.

OT: Just explain to your brother, and see if he can exchange it for a different game
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
just give it to one of your friends and tell them what happened. my parents got me a wolfmother cd a couple years ago and i had already had it for a year so my friend said he would take it. merry christmas by the way
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by 05t16

It really wouldn't be that bad, t happens all the time. You're not the first considering that the tradition is to do secret gifts. Your brother would probably rather get you something you like instead of wasting his money on something you have.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
KK bro, brb, playing GTA27

Mountains out of mole hills. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? You knew what game he was talking about so shut up, and quit being a *****.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Mountains out of mole hills. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? You knew what game he was talking about so shut up, and quit being a *****.

This. You, Ichikurosaki, are acting like a knob.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Ridiculous how you guys are arguing about which number comes after a game's name.

OT: Re-gift maybe?
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent