Hey dudes and dudettes!

My brother is looking at guitars and amps, and me being a good older brother wanna help him

Budget: ~500€

Guitar: No SG or "traditional" stratos, he wants a superstrat or LP. Number of frets doesn't matter. Hardtail. Humbuckers. He has small hands but he plays with a SG or LP easily, but he still likes to play on my Ibanez neck.

Influences: Gun's and Roses, AC/DC, Bon Jovi. Basicly, rock.

He gigs, last gig was with 750 people. But it was miced and etc.

Thanks
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
y not get him a fixed bridge rg then?
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Excactly same as mine?

No.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
What is his current amp and guitar?
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

None.

He's been playing with my stuff.
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Ibanezgod, Ibanez ART120 plus Blackstar HT5 is around 700€?
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Quote by Axeaman
Excactly same as mine?

No.

But why not? Does he like the way your guitar plays? If he does just tell him to get it in a different colour. No point looking around for another guitar that plays similar to a perfect guitar.
What about a RGA32?

You can't find a RGR321 in Finland anymore, except when going used.

Edit: My brother said that he liked the RGA32.
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Last edited by Axeaman at Dec 25, 2009,
What amp?

We can't find a good amp :-/
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Peavey vypyr

or, dare i say it. The new series of MG's, don't say anything until you played one
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
The amp depends on how much you're going to spend. Assuming you just get some money left, the Roland Cube is quite ok. Sounds transistor, but does so proudly I guess.
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

Superstrat or LP? Get him a SuperLP in the form of an ESP/LTD Eclipse
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5