Santa rocks!

rawr

Hope it shows up! Epic awsome t shirt for playing guitar with. can't wait. I might try to mod it to remove the mids so it bounces a scooped tone instead

Me/It in action. New one coming tomorrow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz6rR8GHNSc

[Edited on 25-12-2009 by pimpsmurf]
Agile 2800 Baritone (Crunchy Rail bridge/Fat Pat Neck) or Douglas WRL 590 -> MXR Super Comp -> -> MXR M108 EQ -> Peavey 5150 212 (Eminence Redcoat Gov) or Bugera V5
Quote by JacobTheMe
Is this a shoop thread?

This is a let the ****ers who are cool on an internet forum make fun of me thread.
Agile 2800 Baritone (Crunchy Rail bridge/Fat Pat Neck) or Douglas WRL 590 -> MXR Super Comp -> -> MXR M108 EQ -> Peavey 5150 212 (Eminence Redcoat Gov) or Bugera V5
You look like Jack Black crossed with Brian Blessed and your chest lights up. God, is that you? Awesome.
Quote by PimpSmurf
This is a let the ****ers who are cool on an internet forum make fun of me thread.

wat
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
I don't get it...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Jusman
wat

know
Quote by _-Joey-_
I got the same freakin' shirt today!!!
Havn't tested it out yet though...

It's not godly or anything, but it is a neat toy. I wish the camera hadn't died because about 5 minutes into my song (that I was butchering in the dark) I got the bass/chord action going a little harder and had it popping from fully lit to flickering blue and it looked much more dramatic.

NOTE: I can play ok with my eyes closed provided there is light for my fingers to see but in the dark I choke. haha

Quote by Momentosis
I don't get it...

There is nothing to get unfortunately.
My mate has that shirt. When he wears it I can't look him in the eye because I'm too amused with the lights and making them all peak.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Holy crap TS. You are the coolest looking person I've ever seen. Please don't ever shave that beard, and you can be my god forever.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
WANT. Where did you get this?

Edit:
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Last edited by JacobLampman at Dec 25, 2009,
Quote by deluded_reality
That's probably his dinner for later on

deludedit: The t-shirt is awesome.

Indeed. I eat babies. See her shielding the baby's eyes from my baby eating grin?

EDIT: If anyone's really lost, just watch the video.
You look like the one from Reaper.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
so you plug your guitar into your shirt and when you play it lits up?

crazy but cool

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
The one with the hamster or whatever is funny.

No, it doesn't plug in it is just voice activated. It's frequency, not loudness, activated and it was pretty neat when I got away from bass strings and down into the skinny ones.

I can't wait to do another video tonight!

I'm not sure if I want to compare it to the Blackheart 412 I got from my wife for xmas, but it's awsome!