why guitar companies release those Anniversary guitars? like 40th Anniversary, or 50th Anniversary guitar,and put an unfairly fat price amount on to it? i mean whts the point?what we can expect? a new design?thats all ?
Yeah, that's basically it. lol. At least, that's the case with ESP.
"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
and they said, its very limited amount of production, when no one is actually fighting for getting those ,whats the point of making limited edition?
People will buy them as collectors items I guess. Rich people.
"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
Quote by COBHC912
why guitar companies release those Anniversary guitars? like 40th Anniversary, or 50th Anniversary guitar

Because 40 or 50 years ago awesome stuff like 1959 Les Pauls being that guitar you walked into a store and said "give me a Les Paul" and then got for $150 happened.

and put an unfairly fat price amount on to it?

I'm going to guess you're 14 and have never had a job? It's really not that astronomical of a price if you've ever had someone give you money for standing around. Especially considering most are custom-shop and incredible quality.

i mean whts the point?

Sentimentality.

what we can expect? a new design?thats all ?

A kickass guitar that looks and feels vintage coming out of a custom-shop so it's actually done well.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Nothing isn't worth it if it has the sound and feel you've wanted as I say.

Quote by necrosis1193
Because 40 or 50 years ago awesome stuff like 1959 Les Pauls being that guitar you walked into a store and said "give me a Les Paul" and then got for $150 happened.

I'm going to guess you're 14 and have never had a job? It's really not that astronomical of a price if you've ever had someone give you money for standing around. Especially considering most are custom-shop and incredible quality.

lol 1959 is still there,theres no need to remake that name an incredibly great Anniversary one.i was laughing coz u were serious.

and i have two custom guitars dude. its funny coz those Anniversary guitars got higher priced than regular custom guitars.i played at the shop.nothing greater than those custom works.
Quote by COBHC912
lol 1959 is still there,theres no need to remake that name an incredibly great Anniversary one.

...What? I didn't understand that.

i was laughing coz u were serious.

If this entire thread was to get a rise out of people, then you be trollin'. If you be trollin' then I be reportin'. *Reportin'*

and i have two custom guitars dude. its funny coz those Anniversary guitars got higher priced than regular custom guitars.i played at the shop.nothing greater than those custom works.

I smell sarcasm? Also pics or they're starter guitars.

Quote by necrosis1193
Nothing isn't worth it if it has the sound and feel you've wanted as I say.

lol Anniversary guitars dont have a sound, as a newly invented ear bleeding tone. its just for the company to remind of their specefic year. and the price is to respect the year . lol
Quote by necrosis1193
...What? I didn't understand that.

If this entire thread was to get a rise out of people, then you be trollin'. If you be trollin' then I be reportin'. *Reportin'*

I smell sarcasm? Also pics or they're starter guitars.

u cant prove in any way that, Anniversary guitars sounds better than regular and original custom guitars.the only thing u can do i think is reporting.
i was discussing a funny point of guitar companies.some oversmart guys just keep being serious.and try to give advices for nothing.boring. i can shred ur a** off even m drunk.
Quote by COBHC912
lol Anniversary guitars dont have a sound, as a newly invented ear bleeding tone. its just for the company to remind of their specefic year. and the price is to respect the year . lol

...Let me change my take from unemployed 14 year old to either smelly troll in basement in late 30's using that as an escape from an abysmal life, or 12 year old who's parents just let him online.

Quote by COBHC912
u cant prove in any way that, Anniversary guitars sounds better than regular and original custom guitars.the only thing u can do i think is reporting.

You clearly have no idea how a forum works and have never played a decent reissue or a vintage guitar. That or you're a very good troll. If the latter, I'll give you that successful troll is successful.

Quote by COBHC912
i was discussing a funny point of guitar companies.some oversmart guys just keep being serious.and try to give advices for nothing.boring. i can shred ur a** off even m drunk.

First; I don't see how I derailed the topic by discussing the subject matter. Also you are not Jerry Seinfeld. You cannot go "What's the deal with ____?" and expect everyone to burst into laughter. Second; Alright then, a mic is about $25, and if you're worth anything on the guitar you'll want to be able to record, so lets each post a clip, see if you can put your money where your mouth is?