So i got a bluetooth headset, and I went to Accesory Settings -> Manage Bluetooth Devices and started scanning.

I've been scanning for a really long time now, and nothing happened. I even tried to put my mobile phone etc but nothing happens, and all devices are turned on. Help?
hold the bt till its blinking blue OR its just not compatible
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Quote by Thepredster
hold the bt till its blinking blue OR its just not compatible

It's been blinking blue all the time
Is the bluetooth head set in viewable mode?

Have a look at the instructions for the headset, took me ages to get mine to link up because holding the button for 5 seconds and holding it for 7 seconds did completely different things
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Hold the call button for 8 seconds not 5
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
On.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Hold the call button until the light turns a solid color then search for the device, it tells you in the instructions but I guess people don't read those anymore..