Page 1 of 3
Search Function.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Mine was ok earlier, sucks now though because there's nothing to do and the only pub open is scummy as ****
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I got a shirt two sizes to small and one guitar pick, and I've bred myself to be only able to use Ultex's, and it isn't an Ultex.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
I was a tad disappointed that I didn't get all the CDs I wanted but my xmas didn't suck at all
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I've already accociated(dont know how2spell) christmas with suckyness so yea it sucks.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
as I've said in the previous thread, you all need to quit complaining and be thankful for what you have. there are people in really shitty situations.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

e-married to isabiggles

also,

Quote by miss-moose
quit complaining and be thankful for what you have.
Last edited by Arthur Curry at Dec 25, 2009,
Quote by miss-moose
as I've said in the previous thread, you all need to quit complaining and be thankful for what you have. there are people in really shitty situations.

If I dont like Christmas thats my buisness. If someones else doesnt like it dont be a dick to them. Dont tell people how to feel.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
My dad lost his job in the recession a couple of months back.
No job = no money = no presents at all
Quote by Thepredster
If I dont like Christmas thats my buisness. If someones else doesnt like it dont be a dick to them. Dont tell people how to feel.

if you don't like Christmas, there's no need to go spreading this whole "bah humbug" feeling. it's your business, so keep it your business and quit moaning? just stay in bed all day and it'll pass.

e-married to isabiggles
I woke up this morning and went "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!" i jumped and screamed with glee and excitment. I ran downstairs to see what was under the tree

... then i remembered i'm jewish

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
It's not that my Christmas sucks, it just that my family and I don't make a big deal about it like everyone else
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by miss-moose

Completely agree with you
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
My christmas didn't suck because I'm not some spoilt kid who didn't get what he wanted for christmas. Unless someone died or you got a kidneystone from christmas eating I don't see why you would complain. Maybe it'll come to you when you get older...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by speedy1330
I woke up this morning and went "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!" i jumped and screamed with glee and excitment. I ran downstairs to see what was under the tree

... then i remembered i'm jewish

I give you your sig.

And mine was awesome, I got a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
I give you your sig.

And mine was awesome, I got a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR

thanks buddy, for that i clicked yes

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by miss-moose

This, you should be greatful for what you have got.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by miss-moose
if you don't like Christmas, there's no need to go spreading this whole "bah humbug" feeling. it's your business, so keep it your business and quit moaning? just stay in bed all day and it'll pass.

I dont but this thread was about it so why come in here knowing what its about? Your doing it not me. And for the record for me I dont give a shit about presents. Maybe when I was younger.

oh and if peoples should stop moaning then you(or anybody else) should stop trying to force christmas spirit down their throats.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

Quote by firebird103

Congrats sir
Quote by Thepredster
I dont but this thread was about it so why come in here knowing what its about? Your doing it not me. And for the record for me I dont give a shit about presents. Maybe when I was younger.

oh and if peoples should stop moaning then you(or anybody else) should stop trying to force christmas spirit down their throats.

so if you're happy with Christmas, why did you post here? personally, ungrateful people irritate me. I'm fully entitled to express my opinion on them.
please, do point out where I've tried to ram the Christmas spirit down anybody's throat I was simply saying, be grateful for what you have (to the spoilt kids whining about presents)

e-married to isabiggles
Quote by miss-moose
so if you're happy with Christmas, why did you post here? personally, ungrateful people irritate me. I'm fully entitled to express my opinion on them.
please, do point out where I've tried to ram the Christmas spirit down anybody's throat I was simply saying, be grateful for what you have (to the spoilt kids whining about presents)

IMHO, I don't think that the spoiled kids are in this thread. Reminder: This thread is My Christmas sucked Thread not the SO what did YOU get for christmas?.
Quote by miss-moose

/thread to all complaining they "only got" ________
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by The Arsis
IMHO, I don't think that the spoiled kids are in this thread.

really? because I counted about 4 thus far. arguing on Christmas isn't cool though, so I'm off for a walk in the snow merry Christmas

e-married to isabiggles
I got my dream amp head as a total surprise only to be told after unwrapping it that my dream cab and guitar were on their way, too.

Your christmas does suck compared to mine.
Nothing wrong with my presents, but I'm sick as ****.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by miss-moose
really? because I counted about 4 thus far. arguing on Christmas isn't cool though, so I'm off for a walk in the snow merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Quote by Aidy Damage
I got my dream amp head as a total surprise only to be told after unwrapping it that my dream cab and guitar were on their way, too.

Your christmas does suck compared to mine.

Well, your face sucks compared to mine.

Just joking.
Last edited by The Arsis at Dec 25, 2009,
Yeah!!!!!!

I thought mine was really gonna suck big time as girlfriend away and my family fighting. Anyway had it with the family.

Merry crimbo UGers
Quote by miss-moose

I'm not happy with Christmas except for certain christmas specials. Its just a day I'd rather not have and you shouldn't express your opinion on people telling them how they should feel such as grateful cause it could be worst. Your telling people how to feel cause the counter irritates you. keep it to yourself like I do except when people ask to hear it.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

Quote by firebird103

Congrats sir
Quote by The Arsis
If your Christmas sucked then this is your thread. Tell UG why your Christmas sucked.

Personally, my Christmas sucked because I only got a Dickie's Hoody and My family are now oversea.

Your turn.

At least your rents are gone. Have a party!
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
my Christmas sucked because i got a ceramic horse
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Mine sucked but not because im an ungrateful 10 year old, my brother died a couple of weeks ago and im kinda still feeling down from it
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
Mine sucked but not because im an ungrateful 10 year old, my brother died a couple of weeks ago and im kinda still feeling down from it

yeah I thought of people who passed away yesterday. That really sucks man, I wouldn't be able to function for a good bit. Hope you the best.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

Quote by firebird103

Congrats sir
I'm not happy with Christmas except for certain christmas specials. Its just a day I'd rather not have and you shouldn't express your opinion on people telling them how they should feel such as grateful cause it could be worst. Your telling people how to feel cause the counter irritates you. keep it to yourself like I do except when people ask to hear it.

I shouldn't express my opinion? welp, I guess that's your opinion bud. you should read what I've previously written if you're offended though.

Quote by 365_days_gone

I was going to add him as a side note to that, but thought it might detract from the serious point I was making. poor guy though

e-married to isabiggles
Page 1 of 3