Alright. I have a problem. I play progressive rock and metal and I am completely cleansing and rebuilding my pedalboard and I need some suggestions. I am using a Mesa/Boogie Mark V head through a Marshall 1960A cab. I play a Schecter C-1 FR with DiMarzio Evolution pickups in both the bridge and neck position. My current pedal board consists of (in no particular order) Boss DS-1, MT-2, HM-2, FZ-5, CE-5, PH-3, PS-5, Dunlop 535Q Wah pedal, and a Line 6 LiquiFlange. As I said I am completely starting over. The natural distortion of my amp is plenty so no need for distortion here. I am buying an MXR Carbon Copy analog delay, Boss OC-3, Boss BF-3, Digitech Whammy Pedal, and eventually an Electro-Harmonix POG, and other boutique pedals, but for now my budget is around $100-$150 with rare (max) $200. I'm looking for a good equalizer, a good Flanger (I was looking for a better choice than the Boss BF-3) and any other suggestions. I was also wondering what peoples opinion on the Boss RE-20 Space Echo, RT-20 Rotary Ensemble, and SL-20 Slicer. I recognize analog, and tube are much better than digital but my budget for the most part won't allow it.