Hey. I connected my Pod x3 Live to my computer via USB. I have downloaded and installed the latest Line 6 Monkey and GearBox softwares. I have audacity and Reaper on my computer.

I am using my schecter c-1 blackjack atx guitar with my Pod along with sennheiser hd515 headphones. Now my query is this : How do I record files on the computer. I realized that i can play with the track in GearBox but don't know how to record it from here. Please help me out. I want to know if using only the USB connected to the Pod and the Comp, if i can record
all the connections are fine. I just don't know what option to select in audacity to select the processor. Is it supposed to be Aux or record mixer or what ?
Quote by Aditya_ram
all the connections are fine. I just don't know what option to select in audacity to select the processor. Is it supposed to be Aux or record mixer or what ?

go to preferences, and for audio input the POD should be an option if the drivers are installed right
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Make sure you have all your proper drivers installed for your X3 and make sure you have no other audio inputs going into your computer. I found that if I had something hooked up to the audio in jack on my computer that audacity would default to that rather than the usb. Though you might just be able to change that in the settings of audacity, never tried that myself.