What distortion pedal do you guys think sounds the most like Kirk tone?
I think the TL-2 by Hardwire.
Dude, you gotta understand that if you want a kirk tone, just get a wah pedal, ANY other equipment will be unnecessary.
Here's a thought. A high gain pedal into a parametric equalizer. Basically you'd be mimicking what they do to their tone in the studio. I would recommend a TC Electronics Nova Drive along with an Empress Effects Parametric EQ.

Here's the problem. It'll cost you a lot of money and really isn't worth it. You might wanna consider getting an amp more suited for what you're trying to achieve tone wise.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Juninho2v
Dude, you gotta understand that if you want a kirk tone, just get a wah pedal, ANY other equipment will be unnecessary.

I have a wah.
Unnecessary amounts of wah.

And oh yeah, to sound like Kirk you also have to be sh*t.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
mesa amps, ESP guitars and a shit load of effects
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
What period of Kirk do you want. I can help you since I know a lot of Kirk's Gear, particularly in his earlier years.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
Quote by Junnage
What period of Kirk do you want. I can help you since I know a lot of Kirk's Gear, particularly in his earlier years.

Thanks dude, but I pretty much know all of his gear, most of the things he uses or used are discontinued, the thing I was wondering is if there is a pedal that sounds like his tone. But I think I will go with the TL-2.
You can get a mesa mark 4 and that ll get you pretty close. EMG 81 in the bridge and the Dunlop wah he uses.

you asked, and there it is.

any crappy pedal under 100 bucks is NOT going to get you a hammett tone.
My Gear
-ESP truckster
-Ibby RG 7 string
-Mesa/Boogie Studio Preamp (Mk2C+ mod)
-Mesa/Boogie 50-50 Stereo Poweramp
-Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (C90 and EVM)
Quote by Sharkjaw
Thanks dude, but I pretty much know all of his gear, most of the things he uses or used are discontinued, the thing I was wondering is if there is a pedal that sounds like his tone. But I think I will go with the TL-2.

Well which time period do you want to replicate?
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6