Inspired by my mishap i decided to see if ppl have faced such situations (not in your early years). Share such experiences!

Talking sh!t is allowed here!
If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
    I like semen, so what?
    My anal sphincter is tight from years of not having penetrative anal sex with other men, so I have never shat my pants.
    Quote by Ninja Vampirate
    You first.

I have a whole thread even about but, well here you go. Suit yourself, bring popcorn!

FFS! Like 10 mins ago i was playing "Dying In Your Arms" by Trivium on my guitar. I'm still learning screaming and when the "yelling" part in the song came i tried to scream with it. I guess i pushed myself a bit too hard and i just shat my pants... yeah a sh1t came up from my ass into my pants. AND WTF! Just before the solo I ran to the bathroom and washed what i could with water and left my trousers into a bucket. I washed my ass also. WHAT THE F.UCK AM I GOING TO TELL MY PARENTS WHEN THEY GET HOME! I yelled so hard that i shat my pants?! ;( FFS! WHY ME! WHY ON F.UCKIN' XMAS!
    If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
      I like semen, so what?
      It's quite sad that on a guitar forum, this sort of question gets more views and replies than my genuine guitar question
      Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
      Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

e-married to isabiggles
      when spin-off threads get closed litterally makes me shit my pants

████████████████████

███████████████████████
      ███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
      I was sick, had diarrhea, and thought it was a fart. Made a nice puddle in my bed.

Quote by miss-moose
      It's quite sad that on a guitar forum, this sort of question gets more views and replies than my genuine guitar question

Welcome to The Pit, Miss Moose.
      "There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
      -Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
      -Hans Christian Andersen
      Last edited by BlindSilence917 at Dec 25, 2009,
      diagherria mostly. Laughing hard or just being startled.
      Quote by Kyose
      You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
      I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
      Quote by strat07
      I have a whole thread even about but, well here you go. Suit yourself, bring popcorn!

Actually, I think I'd rather... just... um, goodbye.