still needs work, suggestions?
Attachments:
Fire Burning Black.ptb
Peavey Raptor Plus <---- No Hope
B.C. Rich Warlock <---- Still Working on It
Sierra Ventura Acoustic\Electric <---- Very Nice
Ibanez RG7321 <---- Awesome
Jackson RR3 <---- YES
I would comment but either GP5 is importing it funny or you messed up your time signatures. Any possibility of attaching a midi file with it too? I can convert to GP5 and put it up for you.
ill try to get the midi, but whats going on with it? i really dont know much about time signatures and stuff like that, i mainly tabbed it out just so i wouldnt forget it, but i figured what the hell, i might as well get some input on it
Jackson RR3 <---- YES
yeah wtf is going on here, timings all ****ed. XD

Oh well, intro is a little typical. Slightly irritated by it.

Riffage after it isnt bad. Leads could be better, just idk how. Sorry. XD

A lot of this is just a little generic. Not my style. At least I see it that way. D:

I like how county it is in some parts, makes you think while you listen, but choice of notes and chords is generic for me. Not much experimenting or brave leaps. Critting as I listen btw.

Solo is a bit sketchy. But shows some nice skill.

Yeah, idk. I don't really like it. Just screams "her, der, august burns red" to me. Nothing unique I can spot. Then again it is 3: 25 am here. XD

Sorry, bro.

For me a 5/10. c4c? Be as brutal as you want, I didn;t really give a good crit. Sorry. XD

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1252157
its all good man, i wasn't really impressed by it when i "finished" it, btw i know absolutely nothing about theory, i really just kinda made it up as i went. to tell you the truth, i really just wanted to finally put some of my riffs that i thought were cool to use, and then just kind of soloed over it a bit
Jackson RR3 <---- YES