Hey dudes and dudettes.

I am a new owner of this little piece of hardware. It seemed like the perfect thing for some home recording. And it probably is - if you can get it work!

I have installed POD Farm, the following program. After that I plugged in the hardware itself with the USB cable, and also plugged in my guitar.

I can see that it's registering that I play, since the green bars are going up and down as I play. But, there is NO SOUND coming out of my speakers, and I suppose that there should come sound, right?

And also, how do I even record? For me there is no recor-button to be seen. Do I need to install the other programs that came with the UX1 too, to be able to record?

I think I might just have overseen something here, but I can't get it right. I would really appreciate if some of you could share some helping words!

The desperate Echo
It prints money, biiaatch!
also read the manual then. check if you are running your speakers into the program, also you need to run it in a daw, such liek reaper or what not then your gonan bitch about their being latency, so what you did is you read through reaper, turn your driver to asio. then your gonna say yuo can't find your asio so asio4all.com get that install it it run asio in reaper. then your gonna say you can't hear it. so then you need to disconnect your speakers from your pc and hook em into the toneport. proably use 1/4th jack if you don't have that use rca if you have monitors, and if you don't have that use your headphones to monitor

merry christmas, the ux1 isn't a bad little interface
I'm sorry... But wtf is a DAW? :P

Swampie @
Shall I connect my speakers into the UX1? I will try with my headphones immediately!
Yes, where are you speakers plugged in? If they are still plugged into your PC and not the UX1 then that is your problem. Plug some headphones into the UX1 and start from there.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
Quote by GeToChKn
Yes, where are you speakers plugged in? If they are still plugged into your PC and not the UX1 then that is your problem. Plug some headphones into the UX1 and start from there.

Thanks, will try that

EDIT:
YAAAAY! I have SOUND! Thanks guys. But what if I want the sound to come out my speakers and not headphones then? What should I do then?
Last edited by EchoEchoEcho at Dec 25, 2009,
Sorry I can't help you with this, but the one thing that Line6 has is a really good support forum; I highly recommend you register with them click on Podfarm and search the threads or maybe post a question or two about your software problems... they have an entire library of product support threads.

Good luck
~JP~
Quote by EchoEchoEcho
Thanks, will try that

EDIT:
YAAAAY! I have SOUND! Thanks guys. But what if I want the sound to come out my speakers and not headphones then? What should I do then?

I assume the UX1 has a 3.5mm output (right?). So if your speakers have 3.5mm then just connect them to the UX1. Or if they have rca you obviously need an adapter.
Last edited by swampie at Dec 25, 2009,
Yearh I tried to register my product but it said there was something wrong with my serial number. And for me there is no serial number to be seen....
Quote by swampie
I assume the UX1 has a 3.5mm output (right?). So if your speakers have 3.5mm then just connect them to the UX1. Or if they have rca you obviously need an adapter.

Seems like im gonna need an adaptor then...