Thanks to christmas, i am now the proud owner of $150! I plan on investing this though on some new gear, but i'm not sure what to fully get, so i figured i'd let UG help out alittle.

This is what i currently own:
Guitar - Schecter C-1 Classic
Amp - Custom Made 1/4 watt ga5 clone with a more modern pre-amp
Cabinet - Epiphone Valve Junior 1x12
Effects - Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
-Planet Wave Tuner
-Crybaby Original Wah
-Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy
-Electro-Harmonix Soul Preacher Compressor
-Electro-Harmonix Screaming Bird Treble Booster
-Carvin AB-1 Switch
-One Spot Daisy Chain

Now, i do love me some good pedals, so i was wondering what else i should add.

These are my ideas, some reverb, a blue box, a synthesizer, or a volume pedal. If anyone could make a list of good pedals with these attributes within my price range.

Thanx
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Tube screamer type of pedal? if your into some weirdness what about a whammy pedal?
^ I don't have enough for a whammy and hunting for used ones aren't worth it right now for me. I used to own a tubescreamer, but sold it alittle while back so i don't think i'm looking for another one for alitte while. The volume pedal seems like a good idea, but idk what type to get. I hear good things about the ernie ball one and the morley one. What are some pros and cons?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
Idk, maybe upgrade your amp to 1/2 watt? Or you can buy some new pickups, hardware for your guitar to make it a bit more durable. Maybe a better distortion pedal of some sort. A chorus pedal is always nice to have. I like the Delta Labs SC-1, cheap pedal, but sounds nice and is nicely built. As for re-verb, rig a reverb pan into your amp, spring re-verb is always better than digital, in my opinion. As for a wah pedal, just buy a original GCB-95 and mod it, after mods its a pretty nice pedal. Or you can be a cheap bastard like most of us and just download free VST plugins from the interwebz and play through a DAW.
upgrading the amp is outta the question right now and i'm enjoying my guitars current pickups. The spring reverb idea does sound very good idea though, but how much would it probably cost me, can i do it myself, and in the end is it actually worth it?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
Quote by k7apex
upgrading the amp is outta the question right now and i'm enjoying my guitars current pickups. The spring reverb idea does sound very good idea though, but how much would it probably cost me, can i do it myself, and in the end is it actually worth it?

I'm not sure how to do it, but the way I would go about it, which is the cheap bastard German way is buy a 3 long spring Fender reverb pan with RCA outputs, get 2 Male RCA to 1/4in Female adapters and just plug it into your FX Loop, it will act like a pedal, cept you just plug it in. At the most it would cost you $50, reverb pans are like $40 and the adapters are prolly $3 each. You might want to rig a volume pot to it so you can control the spring reverb, you might want to ask the GBC how to do that. Spring reverb is definatly worth it. I know my reverb pan is riged directly to my preamp, but it was built that way.