I got an Acoustic B200h for Christmas! pics!

The head

my whole rig

the 1x15 came from an old peavey TKO I disassembled. Overall I am very impressed with the soud, very smooth even at high volumes.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
Last edited by BamaBlues at Dec 25, 2009,
what are you gonna be using that for?, because i am looking for an affordable gigging rig and i was wondering if that is loud enough to match drums and a 100w guitar amp.
I believe there was a book that claimed the world was created in seven days. Best-seller too!

A minute is all i need...wait, that came out wrong.

Bass Gear :
Spector Legend 4 Classic
Hartke 2500 head
Hartke VX 410 cab
Quote by pbass996
what are you gonna be using that for?, because i am looking for an affordable gigging rig and i was wondering if that is loud enough to match drums and a 100w guitar amp.

it is a gigable set up, I'll feel alot better when I get another cab to go with it to give me some headroom. My guitarist plays a 30w tube amp and I should be able to match it, I can let you know how it holds up against his amp next week when we get together.

As for the second cab to go with it, I'm not really looking for punch that I would get from a 2x10 or a 2x12, I was thinking about another 1x15. A friend of mine has a 1x15 that he is willing to sell me and I think I may go for it. The only problem I can foresee is getting lost in the mix with 2 15's but hopefully a nice mid boost would fix that problem right up
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
My 115 acoustic cab and Behringer BRX1800H which is 100 watts at 8OHMS and it over powers a drum set and a 60watt Peavey 5150 2x12 combo amp.
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles
Nevermind, that's a stupid pun for Australian pyromaniacs.
Just forget I said anything.

Quote by mac_attack
THE PURE SEXUAL THRILL!!!!
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10