Hey UG, long time, no speakie...

With the Christmas presents opened and out of the way, its time to move on to bigger and better things, namely my birthday in the middle of January.

I'm looking for new pups for my Schecter CSH-1 semi-hollowbody for playing a combination of funk, blues, indie, and space rock. I decided that I want to get a humbucker in the neck and a P-90 in the bridge. I'm pretty set on a Dimarzio FRED for the neck as I like having a fat, warm, overdriven tone, but I want a bit more mid-range bite to cut through the mix. My only concern is the cleans of the FRED. I like having substantial overdrive when the volume is all the way up, but I also want to be able to pull back for some cleaner jazz-like tones.

The humbucker-sized P-90s I'm still unsure about. Getting a true P-90 tone is not important to me. I want something that has a distinct single-coil bite but a real crunch to it. I play a combination of rhythm and lead so I want something I can roll back and play chords on with my fuzz pedal along with something I can crank and really make scream.

This is the first time I've bought pickups, so any advice would be helpful. My budget is fairly flexible but I'd prefer to stay around or below 80USD per pup.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA