I posted this in the "Only Decent iPod/iPhone FAQ and Questions Thread", but didn't get any responses.

I just got an iPod Touch for Christmas, and I'm trying to add apps, but can't figure it out; I downloaded a couple free apps while my iPod was hooked up to the computer, and it said it synced, but it isn't showing up on the iPod. How do I get the apps to show up?
you have to go to your itunes, then click on your ipod then go to the apps tab and click sync (or apply, something like that)

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Thank; I didn't know you had to enable it on the apps tab, I thought it synced apps too whenever it synced music.
No problem. and yeah, it's different for everything, music, videos, apps and whatever else there is

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Plug your iPod in and go to iTunes and then click on your iPod. There should be an applications tab at the top. From there, you should be able to drag the apps onto the preview screen of your ipod. I had no idea how to do it myself when i got mine, just took a while to get the hang of. You can also download them directly to your ipod from the app store if your connected to a wifi network.

Hope this helps.
download the add app app

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
I'm bringing this back because I have another question.

There are two computers in my house; one of them is connected to the internet with wires, and then it sends the connection wirelessly to the other computer, which picks it up with a Netgear adapter. Is there any way I could get my iPod's Wifi to work using that? If not, is there any other way I could get it online?