PRS ten top sale, also SE Custom 24 Grey/Black for $399.99, Peavy heads at $899...

OK finally the day has arrived.
I have been informed that for a limited time the PRS SE Custom 24 grey/black guitars are $399.
I've got several new in box ready to ship. You have to love sam ash for killer price drops. (still have some gibson robot sg guitars for $999 or $1199)

Also

PRS Ten Top guitars are $400-500 off through the end of the year. That ends new years eve at midnight. I have many models and finishes to pick from.

among others speaking of new year's eve, we have a champagne fizz experience guitar.

PM me for details, questions etc or post here. It's the holidays and I will be checking as often as I can.
as many of you know i can get you great deals on new gear, so let me know what you are looking for.

Gibson, Fender, Taylor, PRS, Martin, Laravee, ESP, LTD, Epiphone, Marshall, Hartke, Boss, Roland, Peavy, Budda, etc.

Almost forgot - the JSX, 6505+ and XXX heads dropped to $899.

the happiest of holidays to everyone.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by Ital_Stal

you are better off selling that on kijiji. i can ship to canada so once you sell that jem contact me.

these are new gear sales through my work at samash. so all usual new sales incentives apply.

30 day return for full amount
45 day exchange policy
full manufacturer warranty
extended warranties available
etc etc etc
thats awesome... sick pricing! i want me another prs ill get in contact with you.
great prices on the PRS...I always wanted one but bought an ESP Eclispe and EC 1000 instead
Quote by mrrman
great prices on the PRS...I always wanted one but bought an ESP Eclispe and EC 1000 instead

cool, nice guitars.

jsx head sold for $809.97...
a sweet red prs custom 22 ten top for $2559.00.
A 6505+ head for $899....

or a custom 24?

this ends new years eve at midnight...