Happy Holidays Everyone!

Ive picked up a few new pedals over the holiday and have been experimenting with different orders to see what sounded best and offered the best amount of options. However, I was wondering what some more experience people would think.

Order as is:

Guitar > Bad Monkey Overdrive > Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy > Vox Wah > Carbon Copy Delay > Phase 90 > Amp.

Any suggestions?
iGuitar 2.13
Digitech Bad Monkey
Little Big Muff
Digitech Whammy
Vox Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
MXR Phase 90
Vox AC30cc2
I'd move the wah up before the whammy if it were me....and maybe switch the delay and phase around...and maybe run the phaser and delay in the loop.

guitar>bad monkey>little big muff>wah>whammy>phase 90>carbon copy>amp

but there isn't really any right or wrong way to do it...just experiment and see what you like the best
I'd put the wah before the overdrive, and if you can, put the delay and the phase 90 in the effect's loop.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
personally i'd go

guitar --> whammy -> wah -> phase 90 -> little big muff -> bad monkey -> carbon copy --> amp
I like Bosstone's idea. But I would put the phaser and delay in the effects loop if your amp has one.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
Guitar > Vox Wah > Bad Monkey Overdrive > Little Big Muff > Phase 90 > Carbon Copy Delay > Whammy > Amp.

Probably, ...though if you have an EFX loop I'd put the delay, phaser and whammy in it. Try the phaser before and after the dirt too, see what you like.
i prefer phaser and tremolo in front of dirt

it sounds clearer.

^ definitely definitely definitely not the whammy last. it needs to be first so it has an untouched signal.
Quote by The_Bosstone

^ definitely definitely definitely not the whammy last. it needs to be first so it has an untouched signal.

This
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6