my behringer vampire 1x12 combo just died. idk whats wrong with it. but for A 100 dolar amp im not oo worried. i want o buy a new amp with my christmas money.

I have an esp ec-1000, and fender mex strat

and i use a digitech rp250 effects pedal when needed.

I mainly play metal, but i want versitality to play clean also. Im using it for in home use and mminor giging.

Is this a good buy at 249? will it sound good for what i want it for. Also, will it play well at a normal volume?.

Sorry... have alot of questions. i appreciate all the help/.
"Man playing guitar in Garage, may get exhausted"-Me

"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough...."-Rob

"Just pick up one and play"-Corey
I tried one out in the store and I wasn't too impressed. It lacks an onboard EQ and Gain control which would be important to me. It also wouldnt be good for metal by itself.

However, everyone has their own tastes and opinions so I strongly suggest trying one out or if your buying online, at least try watching some video reviews on it.

You can always look into a Blackheart Little Giant, its more expensive but it has an onboard EQ and it handles pedals pretty well from what I hear.

Good luck
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
and dont leave any comments commenting on my knowledge of amps please. i dont know anyhing about them

"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough...."-Rob

hey guys, can you reccomend a combo or stack under 350 that would be good for medium to loud volume....

how about Fender Frontman 212R 100W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp