Hey guys MERRY CHRISTMAS, here am I thinking.... randomly about a ninja hairstyle. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say ninja hairstyle? I think of some small pony tail on the back or something... anyone have and pics of ninja hairstyles? Sorry but I had to ask.

Can you see any hair on these guys?

We can't help you.
Nobody can.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Good point.

EDIT: The post avove the last one.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
A ninja's hairstyle would be anything that makes them blend in.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
probably shaved heads.

they wear shrouds anyway. so what does their hair matter?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Naruto definitely. Not when he's a ghey little 12 year old. I'm talking about when he is a teen.
"Breasts the size of watermelons" is what Moses said to the Egyptians
Quote by maXterbat0r
omg hes so kawaiii ^__^~

wow thats some pretty cool hair!
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
* at TunaFish

OH DAMN YOU!!!

Quote by SteveHouse
TunaFish ==

This made me lol:
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
It's morphing time bitches.
If you have seen a ninja's hair style, you are already dead.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
I can see that this thread is quickly going to turn into an anime thread.

I'll just give myself a shotgun mouthwash before its too late...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
ewww I hate naruto fack why does everyone thinkof naruto now when you say ninjas. Well... I'm pretty sure by day they had to look like a normal person... but since they have some expertise and dexterity I'm pretty sure they'd want some sort of hair style to reflect that.
Quote by NecroticSoldier
ewww I hate naruto fack why does everyone thinkof naruto now when you say ninjas. Well... I'm pretty sure by day they had to look like a normal person... but since they have some expertise and dexterity I'm pretty sure they'd want some sort of hair style to reflect that.

i think of really poor childrens action shows when ninjas are mentioned. Never watched Naruto once, doesn't interest me.
a bald asian is a sign of a ninja in disque

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by ComradSputnik
This is a true ninja

+ a ****ing bazillion.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by SG_dave
ponder this... how can a ninja be in diguise if their how reason to be is to be undetected as what they really are?

sorry,but i had to sig that
The Bloodbath Burlesque Orchestra
Quote by phoenix_crush
Deluxe Skull Mace w/ Custom Sheath & Dagger

found that in the self defense section, y'know in case you need to defend yourself from a ****in orc

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Ninjas have shaved heads i believe. I should know, it's my callsign on modern warfare 2
Quote by NecroticSoldier
Hey guys MERRY CHRISTMAS, here am I thinking.... randomly about a ninja hairstyle. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say ninja hairstyle? I think of some small pony tail on the back or something... anyone have and pics of ninja hairstyles? Sorry but I had to ask.

Don't ever breed.

Merry Christmas.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by SG_dave
i think of really poor childrens action shows when ninjas are mentioned. Never watched Naruto once, doesn't interest me.

You're lucky. It's one of the shittiest anime ever.
Quote by maXterbat0r
omg hes so kawaiii ^__^~

I don't care what some show says - he isn't a ninja. He's wearing bright orange for **** sakes.
^ nah hes a ninja.
Note the bandage on his head.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
* at TunaFish

OH DAMN YOU!!!

Quote by SteveHouse
TunaFish ==

This made me lol:
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by TunaFish
^ nah hes a ninja.
Note the bandage on his head.

to be honest though it must be an odd conversation the day after he makes a kill

"so ... how come the guards didn't see him?"

"well he's a ninja ..."

"yeah, but he's all ... yellow and orange ... and seems to have whiskers, you'd think the guards would spot him"

"... but he's a ninja"

"yeah a ninja with eye's almost the size of his ears! ... if you can't spot a guy with eye's the size of his ears ... shit man you need to find a new line of work"
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
to be honest though it must be an odd conversation the day after he makes a kill

"so ... how come the guards didn't see him?"

"well he's a ninja ..."

"yeah, but he's all ... yellow and orange ... and seems to have whiskers, you'd think the guards would spot him"

"... but he's a ninja"

"yeah a ninja with eye's almost the size of his ears! ... if you can't spot a guy with eye's the size of his ears ... shit man you need to find a new line of work"

sorry to bring this back but i lol'd at this
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
* at TunaFish

OH DAMN YOU!!!

Quote by SteveHouse
TunaFish ==

This made me lol:
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
+ a ****ing bazillion.

+ 90 ****ing bazillion.

stig ftw
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Ninjas have a number 4 all over, and then get a penis shaved into that, because they're gay.
ninjas wear the blood of their enemies as hair.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams